Ferguson vs. Poirier

i got Ferguson, however I gotta say I'm on the Poirier train since he jumped to LW

Ferguson is just a different kinda beast...

Dustin sucks and is a quitter. MDK indeed.

First reaction ; lol

But Ferguson has to fight someone

There are so many match-ups at Lightweight and you wanna book Ferguson vs Poirier?

<{clintugh}>

Poirier should get the winner of Alvarez/Gaethje, and Barboza and Khabib fight for the shot at Ferguson.

There are so many match-ups at Lightweight and you wanna book Ferguson vs Poirier?

<{clintugh}>

Poirier should get the winner of Alvarez/Gaethje, and Barboza and Khabib fight for the shot at Ferguson.
Almost Everyone is booked though.

Almost Everyone is booked though.
James Vick is not booked and hes better than Dustin and not a quitter. Bring him up. Or Al is a fine choice too.

Dustin needs to prove he wont quit again to Alvarez (or geathje) before TS. Many Sherdoggers can beat Pettis at this point. That win means nothing/

Last edited:
James Vick is not booked and hes better than Dustin and not a quitter. Bring him up. Or Al is a fine choice too.

Dustin needs to prove he wont quit again to Alvarez (or geathje) before TS.

Agreed, both of these gentlemen deserve a huge step-up in competition.

I don't know about that. Vick has just barely started climbing out of the kiddy pool. Portier has faced much more top competition. Why are you referring to Dustin being a quitter?

I wanna see Ferg, Gaethje, Poirier & Iaquinta all fight each other. In 1 night

Yeah, but why would we book the interim-champion against Poirier? :eek:
He just beat 2 ex-champions in a row.

I was basically just saying that everyone else is booked, so if they were trying to make the fight now... I think that would be it. Portier got his name up there in the pecking order no matter how you look at it though.

Ferguson doesn't get a free pass again! Poirer has not proven to be a top 5 fighter. Feed Poirer to Barboza and give Ferguson what "he's always wanted". The Khabib.

Vick has just barely started climbing out of the kiddy pool.

Dude is 8-1 in the most stacked division? Just because he hasn't got a ranked opponent doesn't mean he isn't for real.
Can't blame the man because the Top 15 are ducking him.

Back