*Ferguson Vs Nurmagomedov: The single best fight available on today's MMA?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
True or false?

If you could pick just one reasonable fight to watch among today's fighters and orgs, would you choose another one?

Just wanna make clear that i'm talking about a high level, couple of top contenders on the same division. Personally, i would prefer to watch Khabib Vs Conor, but i believe that would be one sided, with The Eagle schooling and exposing McGregor. I believe Tony would be a better opponent.

Said that, again, true or false?

Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou, I think that's the best fight available today.

Stipe vs Ngannou
Whittaker vs Rockhold
RDA vs Woodley
Tj vs Mighty Mouse
Khabib vs Ferguson
Cyborg vs Nunes
Max vs Frankie

We all bitch but we're likely to get all of these fights in the next 6 months and a handful are scheduled already

Man...I don't know about ya'll but the more I think about Max vs Frankie, the more I start to realize how epic this fight could be. Another defining moment a FW with old-guard vs new-guard.

It's actually tito vs dana. Every man's fantasy to see their boss phuced up

Stipe vs Ngannou
Whittaker vs Rockhold
RDA vs Woodley
Tj vs Mighty Mouse
Khabib vs Ferguson
Cyborg vs Nunes
Max vs Frankie

We all bitch but we're likely to get all of these fights in the next 6 months and a handful are scheduled already
Maybe not Whittaker/Rockhold, but yeah...it's going to be a crazy year for the UFC. We all need to be praying to the MMA gawds for no injuries lol.

Stipe vs Ngannou
Whittaker vs Rockhold
RDA vs Woodley
Tj vs Mighty Mouse
Khabib vs Ferguson
Cyborg vs Nunes
Max vs Frankie

Tj and mighty mouse gets me harder than a water balloon

In negative 60 degrees

KHALABEEB vs. Anybody at this point who thinks they can stop it. I mean, no one can stop the wrestlefucking. No one has yet, anyway. McGregor would have to thread the needle and land a precision blow hard on Khabibs in the short time he had before getting taken down. Tony has more options/weapons - the grapplefest will be glorious! I say yes, TS. Tony vs Khabib the best fight going

Tony vs Khabib is definitely the fight I'm looking forward to the most. TJ vs MM, Max vs Frankie, and RDA vs Woodley are all bomb as fuck too tho.

Man...I don't know about ya'll but the more I think about Max vs Frankie, the more I start to realize how epic this fight could be. Another defining moment a FW with old-guard vs new-guard.
I hear ya man, I don't think either guy is going down quickly. They'll bleed out before they quit. Should be a slugfest of immense proportions. And if Frankie wins, his resume will be smack bangin' man, hard to match. Goat territory for his size. Can't wait

Last edited:
Jon Jones vs Brock. Conor vs Tony or GSP would've been the biggest....

but this fight is biggest "most legit" fight in a long time

Its certainly up there, great fight

True imo. We've been waiting for this fight to happen for a long time now.

DJ x TJ for me. Winner is #1 fighter P4P and if it's DJ, then his case about being the greatest gets really strong.

The headliner this weekend is pretty damn good.

hopefully Rafa gets his shot a Woodley soon.

Max and Frankie

just to name a few off the top of my head.

I agree, this is a very high level fight, plus the anticipation

Yep, I will be buying this PPV for sure. Tony is the lightweight most-capable of beating Khabib but I sill believe Khabib will win. So many reasons this fight could be absolutely legendary.

Back