Ferguson said Khabib has had everything handed to him

Enjoy your time in the limelight Tony it's almost run out. Epic beatdown coming up.

Does he think Khabib just had that Mercedes handed to him by that Russian billionaires? He had to endure hours of pounding to earn it.

Growing up where he did I doubt Khabib has had anything handed to him in his life.
Well, he's the only one who's willing to pay $200 grand to fight his opponent. And something tells me it has nothing to do with his world-view friends handing anything to him (to see infidels defeated).

P. S. They'll do anything and hand him anything for the victory of Islam over non-believers (might sound a bit cheesy but it's true; they're cheesy people).

Tony has to build up some fake image of Khabib so he doesn't get too shook.

Tony probably thinks of Khabib as some poor cardio white kid who has benefited from white privilege all his life whereas Khabib is actually a well conditioned rugged monster from an eastern euro block country who is probably going to give him the beating of his life.

Nervous defense mechanisms. We all have them.
I would too if this was me:

057_Danny_Castillo_vs__Tony_Ferguson.1409460527.jpg
454404754-danny-castillo-takes-down-tony-ferguson-in-gettyimages.jpg

And I was about to face this dude in a week:

kabib1.jpg
mma_e_numagomedov_trujillo_b1_300.jpg

Tony =
out_of_frying_pan.gif

Not to mention Dana eyeing a UFC debut in Russia. He would rather Kebab be the champ for this reason rather than Tony.

By the way, has anyone seen Kebab being handed a replica of a UFC belt by his Dagestani buddies in a semi-official celebration event in his hometown? You should watch (it speaks volumes).

T-Ferg nor one sherdogger has a clue what Khabib has been doing in the mountains of Dagestan for 20+ years?

Doesn't sound easy!

Back