Ferguson (At Lightweight) Or GSP (At Welterweight)?

GSP vs. McGregor is the fight to make. it would probably do double the amount of ppv buys compared to a fight vs. Tony Ferguson. it would also be great to see GSP put a beatdown on McGregor , the butt hurt and crying on sherdog alone would be glorious and immense :D

I agree. It will he hilarious when a MW much bigger Gsp gets starched by a FW Conor

I'm now convinced 99% of sherdoggers still don't know anything about fighting

Gsp lived and died off his jab.

Orthodox vs orthodox, like nearly all of Gsp's fights were, meant the lead hands (jab) had a free uncontested path to the opponent

Easy for Gsp to establish his jab

However southpaw vs orthodox puts the leadhands at a natural interference

Making it much more difficult for Gsp to establish his jabs against southpaws who can simply check/control/out position his lead hand

This means when Gsp fought southpaws who actually checked his leadhand/jab hand, it shut down Gsp's jab... and Gsp without his jab was a mediocre fighter

This is WHY Gsp struggled so much against Hendricks...because Hendricks being southpaw simply would check Gsp's jab. Hendricks took away Gsp's jab and Gsp without his jab suffered tremendously. Shutting down Gsp's jab also shuts down Gsp's takedowns because Gsp uses the jab to set up his TDs.

Now watch Conor fight and then tell me that 2+2 doesn't =4

Conor is the exact kind of southpaw who stylistically is an absolute nightmare match up for Gsp

Conor with his constant probing and lead hand control would ruthlessly shut down Gsp's leadband and render Gsp's jab a complete non factor

If Conor with his lead hand could shut down Floyd's jab, then Gsp doesn't stand a chance in hell against Conor's southpaw leadhand game

Conor will ruthlessly take away Gsp's jab

Gsp will be forced to respond with right hands, and Conor will counter Gsp's sloppy rights, ruthlessly

Gsp without his jab will be rendered ineffective and Conor will ruthlessly pick Gsp apart

It won't even be competitive on the feet

If Gsp fans thought the first Sarra fight was hard to watch...just wait until Gsp fights Conor

People really have no clue about fighting

If Conor and Gsp ever fight, people like you will push the lines toward Gsp, and make Gsp a massive favorite. I can't wait to put something on Conor. Easy work for Conor. Easy money

People still dont realise just how skilled Conor is

Your username is nothing but lies. GSP could beat Conor and Nate Diaz in the same night. Conor is getting double legged by GSP and he isn't getting back to his feet.

Back