Ferguson (At Lightweight) Or GSP (At Welterweight)?

Try reading the breakdown, and actually educate yourself

I gave factual specifics and broke it all down

I bet you also thought it was "delusional" to say that Conor was a terrible match up for Aldo and was going to counter fuck him

"Ignorance is bliss"

I'm convinced sherdoggers still don't know anything about fighting and only post on forums to fuck around/troll etc
I read the breakdown. Thats how I know you are delusional.

I also noticed you seem to think it would be a stand up fight.

Heres a hint: It wouldnt be.

I was a fan of Connor actually, you assuming cocksucker. The bullshit and the ducking title defenses to go do freak fights that are meaningless has turned me off to him. Is he an exciting fighter? Yes, he actually is, there is not 1 mma fight of his that I hate to watch.

I was even pissed when Diaz beat him, mostly because I never had any love for those numbskull brothers. I also never took any credit away from Connor's opposition ever...Look back on my post history, I will pay you 100$ if you find me shitting on his opposition after they got their clock cleaned.

He only lacks one great 145 win in Edgar, and actually defending his fucking belt at 155 to silence fucking haters for good. He is too busy being a god damn joke that boxing fans like to use to laugh at mma.(I'm also a boxing fan, and it was a useless, stupid fight with Floyd. He had no business being in the ring with any top 20 boxer.)

You need to remove his sack from your chin, so you can finally remove his dick from your cunt mouth kid.
conor-_Mc.jpg

giphy.gif

a5257890ee9679faf91a393c59b6a5aa.jpg

I read the breakdown. Thats how I know you are delusional.

I also noticed you seem to think it would be a stand up fight.

Heres a hint: It wouldnt be.
No you didn't read it.

Then tell me specifics

Tell me what was actually delusional

You don't know anything about fighting then.

Summary

-Gsp relied on his jab to set everything up for him

-orthodox vs orthodox means leadhands(jab hands) have free paths to the opponent

-southpaw vs orthodox means the leadhands cross and are at a natural inference to each other

-harder to establish jab in opposite stance match ups

-Gsp struggled with southpaws who simply checked his jab hand (taking away his jab) hence why Gsp struggled so much vs Hendricks

-Gsp without his jab was a much worse fighter

-Shutting down Gsp's jab also meant stopping Gsp's takedowns easier as the jab would also set up Gsp's takedowns

- Conor is the exact same kind of southpaw who's stylistically a nightmare match up for Gsp

- Conor has a very active, highly sophisticated lead hand game. 2+2=4

- Conor would check Gsp's jab hand, shut down Gsp's jab hand, force right hand responses to counter etc

- Conor would render Gsp's jab a total non factor with his lead hand control and ruthlessly pick Gsp apart.

Again, Gsp without his jab is a much worse fighter

Watch what happens when they fight. The writing is plastered all over that wall for any one who can actually read it

I agree. It will he hilarious when a MW much bigger Gsp gets starched by a FW Conor

I'm now convinced 99% of sherdoggers still don't know anything about fighting

Gsp lived and died off his jab.

Orthodox vs orthodox, like nearly all of Gsp's fights were, meant the lead hands (jab) had a free uncontested path to the opponent

Easy for Gsp to establish his jab

However southpaw vs orthodox puts the leadhands at a natural interference

Making it much more difficult for Gsp to establish his jabs against southpaws who can simply check/control/out position his lead hand

This means when Gsp fought southpaws who actually checked his leadhand/jab hand, it shut down Gsp's jab... and Gsp without his jab was a mediocre fighter

This is WHY Gsp struggled so much against Hendricks...because Hendricks being southpaw simply would check Gsp's jab. Hendricks took away Gsp's jab and Gsp without his jab suffered tremendously. Shutting down Gsp's jab also shuts down Gsp's takedowns because Gsp uses the jab to set up his TDs.

Now watch Conor fight and then tell me that 2+2 doesn't =4

Conor is the exact kind of southpaw who stylistically is an absolute nightmare match up for Gsp

Conor with his constant probing and lead hand control would ruthlessly shut down Gsp's leadband and render Gsp's jab a complete non factor

If Conor with his lead hand could shut down Floyd's jab, then Gsp doesn't stand a chance in hell against Conor's southpaw leadhand game

Conor will ruthlessly take away Gsp's jab

Gsp will be forced to respond with right hands, and Conor will counter Gsp's sloppy rights, ruthlessly

Gsp without his jab will be rendered ineffective and Conor will ruthlessly pick Gsp apart

It won't even be competitive on the feet

If Gsp fans thought the first Sarra fight was hard to watch...just wait until Gsp fights Conor

People really have no clue about fighting

If Conor and Gsp ever fight, people like you will push the lines toward Gsp, and make Gsp a massive favorite. I can't wait to put something on Conor. Easy work for Conor. Easy money

People still dont realise just how skilled Conor is
remind me who won gsp vs hendricks. Also remember gsp was STILL able to take hendricks down and if he does that to conor its and easy game over. GSP easy money all day long

As far as matchups go GSP vs Conor is not interesting whatsoever to me. Obviously id still watch it but id also watch two unknown fighters fight. I like gsp and conor and its just not an interesting matchup for either.

No you didn't read it.

Then tell me specifics

Tell me what was actually delusional

You don't know anything about fighting then.

Summary

-Gsp relied on his jab to set everything up for him

-orthodox vs orthodox means leadhands(jab hands) have free paths to the opponent

-southpaw vs orthodox means the leadhands cross and are at a natural inference to each other

-harder to establish jab in opposite stance match ups

-Gsp struggled with southpaws who simply checked his jab hand (taking away his jab) hence why Gsp struggled so much vs Hendricks

-Gsp without his jab was a much worse fighter

-Shutting down Gsp's jab also meant stopping Gsp's takedowns easier as the jab would also set up Gsp's takedowns

- Conor is the exact same kind of southpaw who's stylistically a nightmare match up for Gsp

- Conor has a very active, highly sophisticated lead hand game. 2+2=4

- Conor would check Gsp's jab hand, shut down Gsp's jab hand, force right hand responses to counter etc

- Conor would render Gsp's jab a total non factor with his lead hand control and ruthlessly pick Gsp apart.

Again, Gsp without his jab is a much worse fighter

Watch what happens when they fight. The writing is plastered all over that wall for any one who can actually read it
Trust me, I read it, and it was nonsense. If you think McGregor can keep it standing, you are kidding yourself. GSP takes down McGregor any time he feels like it.

remind me who won gsp vs hendricks. Also remember gsp was STILL able to take hendricks down and if he does that to conor its and easy game over. GSP easy money all day long

But look how much Gsp struggled to take Hendricks down

It wasn't because Hendricks was a better MMA wrestler

It's because shutting down Gsp's jab (a tool he uses to also set up takedowns) makes it easier to get the read on Gsp's takedowns etc

I do feel Gsp ultimately edged out the win over Hendricks (no arguments there) but the reason why Gsp even struggled so much against Hendricks is because Hendricks was a southpaw who checked Gsp's jab hand...and Gsp without his jab is a much worse fighter (just like how Anderson on on the lead is terrible - and Pettis on the back foot is terrible etc)

The point is Conor is that exact same kind of southpaw who's a nightmare match up for Gsp...and Conor has a vastly superior leadhand game to Hendricks with far superior boxing and far superior countering

IF it stays on the feet its Conor all day.

If it's on the ground it's Gsp all day

A true 50-50 fight

But I believe Conor will hurt Gsp enough early on to drain Gsp. And it will just keep getting worse and worse for Gsp.

Serra KOd Gsp without ever having to defend TDs

Trust me, I read it, and it was nonsense. If you think McGregor can keep it standing, you are kidding yourself. GSP takes down McGregor any time he feels like it.
My breakdown was simply only talking about the striking. I study striking. I don't know as much about grappling

People think Conor vs Khabib is a 50-50 fight and thats not even close. Standing its Conor 90/20 over Khabib where as on the ground its 65/35 for Khabib over Conor (Conor has a very under rated ground game)

Conor vs Gsp IS THE TRUE 50-50 fight. Conor all day on the feet. Gsp all day on the ground

But keep in mind, when Serra KOd Gsp, Serra never had to defend any TDs. He came out and hurt Gsp early and Gsp never recovered.

I'm huge fans of both Conor and Gsp

To me Gsp and Conor are the real true GOATS of modern drug tested MMA

I'm simply just being objective about the match up, and telling it how it truly is. The only side I'm on, is of truth

Ferguson.

I have no desire to watch GSP fight McGregor. GSP is bigger and it's a mismatch.

Ferguson.

I have no desire to watch GSP fight McGregor. GSP is bigger and it's a mismatch.
On the feet it's a mismatch in Conor's favor. Read the breakdowns

But I totally understand that most will want Conor vs Tony instead.

I say why not both?

Last edited:
This is WHY Gsp struggled so much against Hendricks...because Hendricks being southpaw simply would check Gsp's jab. Hendricks took away Gsp's jab and Gsp without his jab suffered tremendously. Shutting down Gsp's jab also shuts down Gsp's takedowns because Gsp uses the jab to set up his TDs.

That Bigg Rigg was likely juiced to the gills bud. Yes a southpaw can hand fight GSP's jab more effectively than orthodox but that Bigg Rigg was not clean, 99% sure.

On the feet it's a mismatch for Conor. Read the breakdowns

But I totally understand that most will want Conor vs Tony instead.

I say why not both?

Whatever advantage Conor has on the feet, it will be negated because GSP will put him on his back whenever he wants. The anticipation of the take down alone could make Connor more timid with his striking.

He has the raw power to possibly knock GSP out, but GSP is too smart and too good to allow that to happen.

I'd have to root for McGregor to win but against GSP he's fucked.

i am the only one that thinks GSP vs McGregor isn`t exciting at this point?

Whether or not its exciting, Conor has held up the LW division long enough. If he wants another money fight, he needs to vacate the belt. 400 days is long enough.

If he doesnt unify by March, he officially becomes a less legitimate champion than Bisping, which i didnt think would be possible.....

Whatever advantage Conor has on the feet, it will be negated because GSP will put him on his back whenever he wants. The anticipation of the take down alone could make Connor more timid with his striking.

He has the raw power to possibly knock GSP out, but GSP is too smart and too good to allow that to happen.

I'd root for McGregor to win but against GSP he's fucked.
Conor's footwork and counters=TDD

People will be surprised (and we saw it on full display in the Alvarez fight) Conor's counters and the threat of Conor's counters>>>>the threat of TDDs

My breakdown was simply only talking about the striking. I study striking. I don't know as much about grappling

People think Conor vs Khabib is a 50-50 fight and thats not even close. Standing its Conor 90/20 over Khabib where as on the ground its 65/35 for Khabib over Conor (Conor has a very under rated ground game)

Conor vs Gsp IS THE TRUE 50-50 fight. Conor all day on the feet. Gsp all day on the ground

But keep in mind, when Serra KOd Gsp, Serra never had to defend any TDs. He came out and hurt Gsp early and Gsp never recovered.
Fair enough. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would just be very surprised if it was competitive.

Try reading the breakdown, and actually educate yourself

I gave factual specifics and broke it all down

I bet you also thought it was "delusional" to say that Conor was a terrible match up for Aldo and was going to counter fuck him

"Ignorance is bliss"

I'm convinced sherdoggers still don't know anything about fighting and only post on forums to fuck around/troll etc

You write exactly like an old troll named boxing is life/ Jimmy James/ whatever other eight names he used.

But look how much Gsp struggled to take Hendricks down

It wasn't because Hendricks was a better MMA wrestler

It's because shutting down Gsp's jab (a tool he uses to also set up takedowns) makes it easier to get the read on Gsp's takedowns etc

I do feel Gsp ultimately edged out the win over Hendricks (no arguments there) but the reason why Gsp even struggled so much against Hendricks is because Hendricks was a southpaw who checked Gsp's jab hand...and Gsp without his jab is a much worse fighter (just like how Anderson on on the lead is terrible - and Pettis on the back foot is terrible etc)

The point is Conor is that exact same kind of southpaw who's a nightmare match up for Gsp...and Conor has a vastly superior leadhand game to Hendricks with far superior boxing and far superior countering

IF it stays on the feet its Conor all day.

If it's on the ground it's Gsp all day

A true 50-50 fight

But I believe Conor will hurt Gsp enough early on to drain Gsp. And it will just keep getting worse and worse for Gsp.

Serra KOd Gsp without ever having to defend TDs
Chad Mendes took conor down with ease. Gsp would do it even easier. You are reaching hard

Back