Ferguson (At Lightweight) Or GSP (At Welterweight)?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you choose one of these fights as Conor's next, which would you prefer to see?

i am the only one that thinks GSP vs McGregor isn`t exciting at this point?

ferguson, just a thought on the amount of trash talk generated between these 2 is
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

i am the only one that thinks GSP vs McGregor isn`t exciting at this point?

I think if it doesn't happen in a year or two it won't be because George will be pushing 40 by then. That's part of the reason I'm asking - Because that fight needs to happen much sooner than later in order to still be interesting to me.

Ferg because fuck Connor and GSP at this point.

I want to see Connor lose whatever cred at 155 he has left. He will come out of that looking like an Irish pretzel.

Hope GSP stays retired and Conor fights Ferguson

The dangerous fights for McGregor at 155 are Khabib and Kevin Lee.

Ferg because fuck Connor and GSP at this point.

I want to see Connor lose whatever cred at 155 he has left. He will come out of that looking like an Irish pretzel.
And then when Conor counter fucks Tony's soul worse then he did Alvarez, you will be the first one talking about how Tony was never that good anyway to avoid giving Conor any credit

This is why you Conor haters are by far the worst. 50 Conor fans combined aren't even a fraction as bad as just one Conor hater on sherdog

Not exciting, but would be hilarious!
I agree. It will he hilarious when a MW much bigger Gsp gets starched by a FW Conor

I'm now convinced 99% of sherdoggers still don't know anything about fighting

Gsp lived and died off his jab.

Orthodox vs orthodox, like nearly all of Gsp's fights were, meant the lead hands (jab) had a free uncontested path to the opponent

Easy for Gsp to establish his jab

However southpaw vs orthodox puts the leadhands at a natural interference

Making it much more difficult for Gsp to establish his jabs against southpaws who can simply check/control/out position his lead hand

This means when Gsp fought southpaws who actually checked his leadhand/jab hand, it shut down Gsp's jab... and Gsp without his jab was a mediocre fighter

This is WHY Gsp struggled so much against Hendricks...because Hendricks being southpaw simply would check Gsp's jab. Hendricks took away Gsp's jab and Gsp without his jab suffered tremendously. Shutting down Gsp's jab also shuts down Gsp's takedowns because Gsp uses the jab to set up his TDs.

Now watch Conor fight and then tell me that 2+2 doesn't =4

Conor is the exact kind of southpaw who stylistically is an absolute nightmare match up for Gsp

Conor with his constant probing and lead hand control would ruthlessly shut down Gsp's leadband and render Gsp's jab a complete non factor

If Conor with his lead hand could shut down Floyd's jab, then Gsp doesn't stand a chance in hell against Conor's southpaw leadhand game

Conor will ruthlessly take away Gsp's jab

Gsp will be forced to respond with right hands, and Conor will counter Gsp's sloppy rights, ruthlessly

Gsp without his jab will be rendered ineffective and Conor will ruthlessly pick Gsp apart

It won't even be competitive on the feet

If Gsp fans thought the first Sarra fight was hard to watch...just wait until Gsp fights Conor

People really have no clue about fighting

If Conor and Gsp ever fight, people like you will push the lines toward Gsp, and make Gsp a massive favorite. I can't wait to put something on Conor. Easy work for Conor. Easy money

People still dont realise just how skilled Conor is

And then when Conor counter fucks Tony's soul worse then he did Alvarez, you will be the first one talking about how Tony was never that good anyway to avoid giving Conor any credit

This is why you Conor haters are by far the worst. 50 Conor fans combined aren't even a fraction as bad as just one Conor hater on sherdog

I was a fan of Connor actually, you assuming cocksucker. The bullshit and the ducking title defenses to go do freak fights that are meaningless has turned me off to him. Is he an exciting fighter? Yes, he actually is, there is not 1 mma fight of his that I hate to watch.

I was even pissed when Diaz beat him, mostly because I never had any love for those numbskull brothers. I also never took any credit away from Connor's opposition ever...Look back on my post history, I will pay you 100$ if you find me shitting on his opposition after they got their clock cleaned.

He only lacks one great 145 win in Edgar, and actually defending his fucking belt at 155 to silence fucking haters for good. He is too busy being a god damn joke that boxing fans like to use to laugh at mma.(I'm also a boxing fan, and it was a useless, stupid fight with Floyd. He had no business being in the ring with any top 20 boxer.)

You need to remove his sack from your chin, so you can finally remove his dick from your cunt mouth kid.

It makes zero sense but I’d love to see GSP and Conor. The fight to make is Conor and ankle pick...but dude it’s GSP real GOAT vs. biggest star most famous fighter Conor.

I was a fan of Connor actually, you assuming cocksucker. The bullshit and the ducking title defenses to go do freak fights that are meaningless has turned me off to him. Is he an exciting fighter? Yes, he actually is, there is not 1 mma fight of his that I hate to watch.

I was even pissed when Diaz beat him, mostly because I never had any love for those numbskull brothers. I also never took any credit away from Connor's opposition ever...Look back on my post history, I will pay you 100$ if you find me shitting on his opposition after they got their clock cleaned.

He only lacks one great 145 win in Edgar, and actually defending his fucking belt at 155 to silence fucking haters for good. He is too busy being a god damn joke that boxing fans like to use to laugh at mma.(I'm also a boxing fan, and it was a useless, stupid fight with Floyd. He had no business being in the ring with any top 20 boxer.)

You need to remove his sack from your chin, so you can finally remove his dick from your cunt mouth kid.
Whoa! Take it is there fella LOL

I agree. It will he hilarious when a MW much bigger Gsp gets starched by a FW Conor

I'm now convinced 99% of sherdoggers still don't know anything about fighting

Gsp lived and died off his jab.

Orthodox vs orthodox, like nearly all of Gsp's fights were, meant the lead hands (jab) had a free uncontested path to the opponent

Easy for Gsp to establish his jab

However southpaw vs orthodox puts the leadhands at a natural interference

Making it much more difficult for Gsp to establish his jabs against southpaws who can simply check/control/out position his lead hand

This means when Gsp fought southpaws who actually checked his leadhand/jab hand, it shut down Gsp's jab... and Gsp without his jab was a mediocre fighter

This is WHY Gsp struggled so much against Hendricks...because Hendricks being southpaw simply would check Gsp's jab. Hendricks took away Gsp's jab and Gsp without his jab suffered tremendously. Shutting down Gsp's jab also shuts down Gsp's takedowns because Gsp uses the jab to set up his TDs.

Now watch Conor fight and then tell me that 2+2 doesn't =4

Conor is the exact kind of southpaw who stylistically is an absolute nightmare match up for Gsp

Conor with his constant probing and lead hand control would ruthlessly shut down Gsp's leadband and render Gsp's jab a complete non factor

If Conor with his lead hand could shut down Floyd's jab, then Gsp doesn't stand a chance in hell against Conor's southpaw leadhand game

Conor will ruthlessly take away Gsp's jab

Gsp will be forced to respond with right hands, and Conor will counter Gsp's sloppy rights, ruthlessly

Gsp without his jab will be rendered ineffective and Conor will ruthlessly pick Gsp apart

It won't even be competitive on the feet

If Gsp fans thought the first Sarra fight was hard to watch...just wait until Gsp fights Conor

People really have no clue about fighting

If Conor and Gsp ever fight, people like you will push the lines toward Gsp, and make Gsp a massive favorite. I can't wait to put something on Conor. Easy work for Conor. Easy money

People still dont realise just how skilled Conor is
You actually think this? You are delusional.

You actually think this? You are delusional.
Try reading the breakdown, and actually educate yourself

I gave factual specifics and broke it all down

I bet you also thought it was "delusional" to say that Conor was a terrible match up for Aldo and was going to counter fuck him

"Ignorance is bliss"

I'm convinced sherdoggers still don't know anything about fighting and only post on forums to fuck around/troll etc

I would take either at this point.
- Ferg would mean a LW unification bout
- GSP would mean vacating LW.

Either way the system returns to a state of balance (unless I've jinxed it and it'll be for the newly minted 165 belt marketed as a battle for the first ever three weight champion)

Back