Fergie Nails the National Anthem...

I mean, being the mediocre looking white girl who does her makeup like a Latino to appear "Achievable" to average black guys was always her act.
I believe my previous post predicted this

Was she trying to impress black guys with a slutful rendition ? Yeah, that always ends up looking fkn retarded.

Explain this to me. Why would a "slutful rendition" impress black guys?

She sounds like Urethra Frankenstein instead of Arethra Franklin.

I believe my previous post predicted this

You guys are some sensitive snowflakes. As if famous women don't appeal to target markets of horny dudes. None of them who will ever even get to first base.

People white knighting fergie:

27E15DFC00000578-3051701-image-m-144_1429767100447.jpg

i don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. it was nowhere near the best, but it wasn't like the carl lewis or roseanne one lol.

Explain this to me. Why would a "slutful rendition" impress black guys?

Good question. Same reason "slutful" ass-shaking and "getting low" in the club and wherever else does?

It impresses those who would think that being non-traditional is just better. Can be any race..

From pissy to shitty, Fergie performances run the gamut.

Lol @ Charles Barkley saying he needed a cigarette after hearing it...

Good question. Same reason "slutful" ass-shaking and "getting low" in the club and wherever else does?

It impresses those who would think that being non-traditional is just better. Can be any race..

Be very careful here. It could be any race but your post wasn't about any race, your post was specific. Of course, you might not be aware that "ass shaking" and "getting low music" is largely consumed by non-black people along with black people or that non-black people also create and market slutful and club music. So, I'll assume you're making the mistake of confusing the performers for the consumers.

Sort of like how a McDonald's kitchen might be staffed with Mexican immigrants but it doesn't make the primary consumers of McDonald's cuisine Mexican.

Be very careful here. It could be any race but your post wasn't about any race, your post was specific. Of course, you might not be aware that "ass shaking" and "getting low music" is largely consumed by non-black people along with black people or that non-black people also create and market slutful and club music. So, I'll assume you're making the mistake of confusing the performers for the consumers.

Sort of like how a McDonald's kitchen might be staffed with Mexican immigrants but it doesn't make the primary consumers of McDonald's cuisine Mexican.

The media has made a concerted, and successful, effort to spread the lower class culture it helped push in urban black America across the rest of America. Black America embraces it the most, and shows the least resistance. That's my honest opinion, and I could be wrong.

The media has made a concerted, and successful, effort to spread the lower class culture it helped push in urban black America across the rest of America. Black America embraces it the most, and shows the least resistance. That's my honest opinion, and I could be wrong.

You are wrong but I doubt you have much interest in exploring the history of music going back to pre-integration.

Back