Feminists Are Angry Because Every Male Winner at the Golden Globes Ignored #MeToo & #TimesUp

They are already turning on their own. Ratajowski is a self-declared feminist, but she's getting ripped to shreds because of the advert she did about some hair product.
Well there you go that didn't take long.

But she's going to be the next President!

<{clintugh}>

I really don't think they have any purpose other than being dissected to see what makes them the way they are and if we can permanently change that. I hope there's a secret government program where that exact thing is happening.

Probably at least half the people in hollywood and washington are paedophiles; they're just getting rid of the competition.

Last night I was looking up Polanski online and became really disappointed with a lot of celebrities, finding out they openly support him, or still work with him.

Rip Monica bellucci and Eva Green :(

I know how you feel!!

Turning up to a award ceremony sipping champagne in a black Gucci outfit was no protest. They are guilty one and all
<{anton}>

I have not been paying attention at all to social media for the better half of a year. I'm just learning about this metoo movement.

Is my silence deafening? Do I support rape now?

Well women better get used to it. They're playing the "victim" card and every male is a target. The backlash has already started. Company parties have been cancelled. Businesses are continuing to have parties but excluding alcohol. #MeToo# just gave men the license to become bigger assholes in the workplace. There isn't going to be any one-on-one male/female interaction. Women aren't going to cozy up to/sleep with the bosses. Men are thinking " I'm not gonna let this bish ruin my 6 figure job". We're on edge right now. Next thing you know, there's going to be segregation between the sexes. So hey, let the chips fall.

It's Hollywood, everyone is fucking everyone whether they want to be fucked or not (in every meaning of the word).

With people's careers being ruined with zero evidence other than heresay it's likely no one wanted to make themselves a target.

If you speak out on the matter any number of jilted women or crazies have enough information to fuck you up.

It would be surprising if anyone did speak up. People calling them on it are retarded.

Bitches are too fucking dumb to realise they are digging a grave for their movement. We are rapidly approaching the point where the average guy just won't care anymore.

Approaching??

lol good for the dudes not bending over to this metoo insanity

Back