Feminists Are Angry Because Every Male Winner at the Golden Globes Ignored #MeToo & #TimesUp

This really reeks of some sort of self-sabotage type of thing. With all of the animosity that these idiots are creating, they're doing more harm than good to their so-called movement, which is almost akin to a mccarthy era witch-hunt, where denouncing people through anecdotes is enough to have them convicted in the court of public opinion.

It's really reaching absurd levels now. Look at James Franco, he's already had an event canceled by the New York Times for having allegations out on Twitter:

http://deadline.com/2018/01/james-franco-new-york-time-event-canceled-sexual-harassment-1202239756/

#MeToo has reached the stage where it no longer takes going to HR or the Police. Simply tweeting it is enough now.

Even after signing a damn contract agreeing to appear nude in a movie, an actress can just claim it was harassment on Twitter and that's all it takes. The guy is guilty.

At this point I'm beyond sick of Hollywood. They want to garner all these victim points and want people left and right to talk about #MeToo, while at the same time backing other abusers like Polanski.

To further drive home the point of how hypocritical these Hollywood slimeballs are: the Golden Globes aired on the network that tried to bury the Weinstein story.....and the award that Oprah won, that she used as a springboard for her "brave and powerful" speech, was previously awarded to Woody freakin Allen in 2014. Let that sink in.

It's really reaching absurd levels now. Look at James Franco, he's already had an event canceled by the New York Times for having allegations out on Twitter:

http://deadline.com/2018/01/james-franco-new-york-time-event-canceled-sexual-harassment-1202239756/

#MeToo has reached the stage where it no longer takes going to HR or the Police. Simply tweeting it is enough now.

Even after signing a damn contract agreeing to appear nude in a movie, an actress can just claim it was harassment on Twitter and that's all it takes. The guy is guilty.

At this point I'm beyond sick of Hollywood. They want to garner all these victim points and want people left and right to talk about #MeToo, while at the same time backing other abusers like Polanski.
The movement which started to address a legit problem (Harvey Weinstein type abuse) has become hijacked and is now a movement for any woman who feels she was simply treated poorly in either a personal or business relationship.

if a gal is throwing herself at actors, Producers or other in the hopes of getting a boyfriend, husband or Role in a key movie and the guy just takes it and uses her for sex and moves on, then somehow she was abused because she wanted more and he took advantage.

Sorry but that is the ugly part of all relationships and it goes both ways. Women often put guys in the friendzone but keep them warm so they benefit from gifts, dinners, etc or they sleep with a guy who might want more but she does not. A guy or woman unsatisfied with how things went =/= someone abused and a guilty party on the other side.

Some Feminists should be more angry at hypocritical cunts like Streep, who led a standing ovation for Polanski and was a friend of Weinstein's for years.
Yes!! Why nobody is mentioning the hypocrisy of that woman? I used to admire her as an actress now I can't even look at her. It amazes me how people still respect celebrities like her.

What really annoys me with the MeToo movement is that there are women who say "MeToo" I was catcalled once and that's unacceptable behaviour... when there are people out there who have been raped/abused.

That's not me saying that catcalling isn't rude, but I don't even think it should be up there with sexual harassment, let alone assault.
You know why? It's because they don't actually see the difference. In their head catcalling is as bad as rape. How fucking insane is that?

We gave Feminists Star Wars!
FFS! What more do they want?

This really reeks of some sort of self-sabotage type of thing. With all of the animosity that these idiots are creating, they're doing more harm than good to their so-called movement, which is almost akin to a mccarthy era witch-hunt, where denouncing people through anecdotes is enough to have them convicted in the court of public opinion.

"Are you now, or have you ever been, a rapist..."

How many of these #metoo's are donating the money they gained as a result of these activities, to charities that help rape victims?

Every man that said something or wore a pin got a comment from some woman saying “Oy yeah, remember when,,,,,” so of course people kept quiet. Woman actually said she was upset at Franco because she did a nude scene in 2 of his movies. After agreeing to them, and signing a contract, reading the script, and paid for them, she felt exploited....dumb ass.
Yes saying anything supportive makes you a target.

And yes any women who feels aggrieved and thought she should have got more money for a role or a bigger role or a boyfriend or husband from a man she had relations with now is saying it's abuse.

"Are you now, or have you ever been, a rapist..."

Idris-Elba.gif

It's hard to take this shit seriously, but we should. I feel the real agenda with modern Feminism, and this silly #metoo "movement" is: A) the destruction of due process, and B) for a women's statement to always be taken as truth, regardless of evidence (see the Jian Ghomeshi case).

These obviously go hand in hand. The removal of due process, critical thinking, leaving out emotion, etc, plays right into what these cunts want: to oppress/hurt men. There is nothing "equal" about modern Feminism, quite the contrary actually (how dare Matt Damon suggest that a cat call isn't as severe as actual rape). Christina Hoff Sommers said it best, she refers to modern Feminism as nothing more then "victim-Feminism".

Fitting.
Man, fuck these hoes.

In related news, face-swappable sexbot hits the market!

FOOTNOTE: threadtitle could have stopped after the first three words.

They shouldnt be.

God damn the new star wars is a feminist movie

I don't really understand the #metoo movement. Some people got raped or molested, and a bunch of others sucked harvey's nasty old cock to further their careers. The lines between the two have become increasingly blurred. Why haven't any of these women been vilified for whoring their way to the top?

What really annoys me with the MeToo movement is that there are women who say "MeToo" I was catcalled once and that's unacceptable behaviour... when there are people out there who have been raped/abused.

That's not me saying that catcalling isn't rude, but I don't even think it should be up there with sexual harassment, let alone assault.
Catcaller confirmed

Back