Feminist Friend has a closet full of Barbie gifts, does not give to daughter for "reasons"

Should have grabbed the mother by her pussy in front of the daughter while declaring "Trump Rules" to counteract the damage she is doing to her little girl by not allowing her to play with pink things.

Barbie is a whore and dresses like a slut almost every form. I don't buy them for my 2 daughters. I also banned the Disney princess skanks

Thanksgiving i see my wife's friend and family, obviously we're close enough we'll travel to see em, I'm a godfather for christs sake.

Anyway she's in the govt lives outside of DC was totally all Hillary, blah blah and told(showed) a closet full of Barbie, girlie gifts that she has from friends and she's not gonna give to her daughter.

She won't throw em away, but she's also not going to give her daughter anything "pink" or whatever, of course we knew she wanted to "stay away" from "girlie" things, so our gifts have been more neutral, but you know, ppl just buy shit, and she throws it in the feminazi closet, basically.

I mean the kid has long curly hair, wears dresses and shit, she just doesn't give her pink shit or dolls to play with.

Thoughts?

Protecting a child's mind from all social engineering that exists either by design or happenstance, seems like a pretty smart idea, but I wonder if she protects her child from the consumerism that bleeds into every part of our society as well, or just the social engineering she doesn't approve of?

Nothing says women's rights like one women telling other women how they should dress, what they should say, and how other women should raise their daughters.

"We as women have the right to choose how we live and how we behave. Now listen up all you other women, I'm gonna tell you how to live and behave."

If you can't disagree with her without using words like feminazi, you're probably the stupid one

Why can't parents let kids figure some of this out for themselves? If she wants to play with a Barbie, let her play with a Barbie. If she wants to watch football with dad, let her do that. Believe it or not, girls may like to do both of those things, and they can figure out what they like and don't like.

Being terrified of your daughter becoming a Tee-hee girly girl because she has a few barbies seems silly to me. Trying hard to guide your child's self-discovery can cause problems in the long run IMO. They haven't made decisions for themselves.

Thanksgiving i see my wife's friend and family, obviously we're close enough we'll travel to see em, I'm a godfather for christs sake.

Anyway she's in the govt lives outside of DC was totally all Hillary, blah blah and told(showed) a closet full of Barbie, girlie gifts that she has from friends and she's not gonna give to her daughter.

She won't throw em away, but she's also not going to give her daughter anything "pink" or whatever, of course we knew she wanted to "stay away" from "girlie" things, so our gifts have been more neutral, but you know, ppl just buy shit, and she throws it in the feminazi closet, basically.

I mean the kid has long curly hair, wears dresses and shit, she just doesn't give her pink shit or dolls to play with.

Thoughts?

My older sister is the same way. I've mentioned this before but she is the democrat majority leader in her state's House of Representatives and a total liberal loon. She never let any of her three daughters have anything Barbie. Rather my sister pushed them toward athletics which was her own passion. Result of her trying to indoctrinate these girls into her world of feminist butchitude? All three are hyperfeminine traditionalists.

I have boy-girl twin. While my wife and I are traditional cisgendered patriarchists ourselves, when you have twins and a total three children inside of two years there's a strong inclination to simplify your lives by treating the twins the same. Result? Hyper-cisgendered boy-girl twins who will fuck your world up for trying to foist anything on them that belongs with the opposite gender

Last edited:

Thoughts?

Did she cut the dicks off of all Ken dolls? Thats what I would do if I was a liberal.

(shit Ken doesn't have a dick)

Sounds more like she's doing that for herself more than for her kid tbh.

Thoughts?
Why isn't she donating them to a local Salvation Army?

Poor people aren't this snobbishly out-of-touch about toys.

Protecting a child's mind from all social engineering that exists either by design or happenstance, seems like a pretty smart idea, but I wonder if she protects her child from the consumerism that bleeds into every part of our society as well, or just the social engineering she doesn't approve of?
Yes but isnt she still socially engineering her child if she is not giving the child a choice?

Yes but isnt she still socially engineering her child if she is not giving the child a choice?

Not if she doesn't prevent the choice from being made by the adolescent themselves.

Honestly though, as much as the idea of raising a child without any social norms and group think tendencies sounds appealing in theory, in reality it leads to disfunction as an outcast. Our needs for socialization are not learned behavoir.

Comformists tend to do well socially, and the inverse is true as well.

Thoughts?
Ask her about her favorite pizza.

Ask her about her favorite pizza.
Well she lives in VA currently, and having lived there 10 years ago and been forced to eat pizza with them, it's atrocious, but she's lived in NY and Jersey, so i'm sure she's had good pizza, her husbands family lives in Brooklyn.

Back