Feminist against Slut Shaming, now Virgin or Modesty shaming other females lol

Jesus Christ OP. 1 job!
Yvonne Orji
yvonneorji2-e1503547626162.jpg

your first mistake was using the words logic,and feminists in the same sentence.

Feminist logic is a joke. This just shows you the truth WOMEN are their own worst enemy, they live vicariously through group think, and defend women, yet they will stab each other in the back. You cannot take what most women who are politically minded serious they are confused.

They say no slut shaming, bash a virgin women or a modest female, like STeph Currys wife, and then go around saying things like Men shouldn't use me for my body, and say I don't want a man who only wants me for my body, uh okay which is it you just supported women being sluts and saying let women fuck and dont shame them, then bashed a virgin and some modest females for not being sluts saying they think they better then us? then later say a man shouldn't use a woman for her body and a real man will wait.

And then you got guys who will say but thats one tweet thats two tweets get lost with that I live in California man I encountered all these bozos daily. I seen some crazy green haired white girl yell at a white guy on the bus in San Fran saying you white entitled Fascist just because he said you can have my seat sweetheart. he gave up his seat and she got offended because he called her sweetheart and smiled at her.

Because women were never taught to think logically for thousands of years they just stayed home gossiped and sat pretty and some cooked and cleaned that was all. Men had to have Honor, had to treat a woman with class, had to be the provider and had to have reason and did business with other leaders.

The modern era was only when women started to have rights to vote, and work, etc this is where later the feminist movement came along trying to attach itself to the earlier movement which was fair an rational.

So this whole logic and rational stuff is new to them, its why some of their logic makes no sense because for years and years they were told but she is a lady, you dont hit a lady, you dont do that to a lady, etc, but now they want also to be able to compete with men and do what men do, but at the same time they say but she is a lady dont hit a girl, its irrational and weird.

They have to fully be rid of the old thinking of she is a lady but they cant, its ingrained in them.

Im still baffled that they let women hit men but the moment a man pushes her away after taking 50 punches to the back and chest and head they say hey hey hey you dont hit a lady,

I remember a video with the guy with a bloody mouth and nose some chick just punched him randomly and he refused to hit her back and than he slammed her on the seat and held her by the neck and some guys started swinging on him I think it was on a subway he wasn't even punching her he was getting beat up they just let it happen.

Equality? not really.

What do you want to be treated like a lady or you want to be treated like a man, you cant have both. and women want both.

If a woman has respect for men she is nothing, Holly Holm and Miesha tate even Cyborg love and respect men and also hold traditional female views, feminist do not support these strong women, but Ronda Rousey is vulgar, rude, arrogant, and bashes Men and the feminist loved her.

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

I've never heard this. I mean, how is it a social construct? Some people are born with dicks, others with pussies, some with both. Interestingly enough, the percentage of babies born with both was almost identical to the percentage of people who are transsexual, the last time I read those numbers anyway. That isn't surprising. I realize some people feel they are somewhere in between, and that's fine. It doesn't make it a social construct.

Back