Female reporter sexually assaulted during live World Cup broadcast

I remember hearing about a sailor raping a nurse a few years back, lemme see if I can find an article

220px-Legendary_kiss_V–J_day_in_Times_Square_Alfred_Eisenstaedt.jpg

If someone ever complemented my girl or family member like that I would compliment their smile with a baseball bat

Yet you defended a rapper who fucked a 13 year old girl..

lol i swear, you remember the dirt on everybody o:

yes dear. So be careful ;-)

Staatssicherheitsdienst, SSD would have loved me back in the day.
Ah what could have been.

Yet you defended a rapper who fucked a 13 year old girl..
Shows how fucking stupid you are, because the rapper didnt even fuck her. Good job throwing your worthless opinion out there.

I only brought up facts(something you lack entirely) such as the girl lying about her age.

yes dear. So be careful ;-)

Staatssicherheitsdienst, SSD would have loved me back in the day.
Ah what could have been.
lol, well i dont think i have anything going on that could be considered dirt. so i think im good.

Shows how fucking stupid you are, because the rapper didnt even fuck her. Good job throwing your worthless opinion out there.

LOL,
You think 13 year old girls looks like a hard 30...
Like your opinion matters.

My aunts used to sexually assault me like that. True story.

what's he even apologizing for? Promoting friendship? If anything, this behavior should be encouraged more.

That woman acting like the friendly gesture was unwelcome is obtuse. Doesn't she know people get assaulted like that all the time around the world?
I think because of the apparently unintended tit grab.

Pretty clear sexual assault. Some of you are complete dumb-dumb's for even defending it.

Funny how people's careers will get damaged by mere allegations that one doesn't even know are true or not, but a cat like this actually assaults a woman sexually on camera and yet gets off with only an apology. Talk about ass backwards.

Pretty clear sexual assault. Some of you are complete dumb-dumb's for even defending it.

Funny how people's careers will get damaged by mere allegations that one doesn't even know are true or not, but a cat like this actually assaults a woman sexually on camera and yet gets off with only an apology. Talk about ass backwards.

Message boards attract incels. They don't really have a place to vent in reality due to their horrible social anxiety so they come here to hate on women.

Back