Female nurse, 27, posed as male doctor in order to get women patients to send her explicit pictures

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A female nurse posed as a male doctor so that she could con them into sending her explicit photos of themselves.

Adele Rennie, 27, used a host of aliases and a voice-changing app to mask her true identity while trawling social media sites to find victims for her ruse.

Rennie, a former staff nurse at Crosshouse Hospital in Ayrshire also pretended close relatives were dying so that she could gain sympathy.

She has now admitted 18 separate charges of stalking causing fear and alarm, sexual offences, data protection breaches, attempting to pervert justice and breaching bail conditions between 2012 and 2016.

Kilmarnock Sheriff Court was told how Rennie made a friend request to a 22-year-old woman on Facebook, telling her she was a doctor called David Crolla.

Exactly two years later she sent the same woman another message saying she was Dr David Graham, who lived in Newton Mearns, Glasgow and whose mother had died of cancer.

Prosecutor Scott Toal told the court that Rennie phoned the victim, who “noticed she had a strange voice”.

The woman grew suspicious and messaged: “Is this you? Surely not.”

Rennie, who was still using her fake identity, failed to call her after saying she would.

She also targeted another of her 10 victims on Facebook, saying she was David Graham and worked in intensive care at Glasgow Southern General Hospital, according to the Daily Record.

One woman was also sent a love letter by Rennie at her home address – but the victim does not remember giving it out.

The woman worked in Glasgow with another of Rennie’s victims, who later told her Dr Graham was a female called Adele Rennie and she lived in Kilmarnock.

Mr Toal said: ”She felt sick and disgusted given the sexual conversation that had passed between them.”

Rennie had a night out with a group of people in 2013, including a 23-year-old woman who she later contacted on Facebook posing as Dr Graham.

She persuaded the victim to send ‘Dr Graham’ pictures of her in her underwear and in return, sent explicit photos of a man.

Rennie’s duplicity was uncovered when her mobile phone called a victim by accident while it was in her pocket and the number matched Rennie’s Snapchat profile.

Police discovered Rennie had resigned from Crosshouse Hospital because of an NHS probe after being confronted by a victim.

Officers who visited her home found she had deleted her social media apps and internet history, and tried to hide her mobile phone in the bathroom before deliberately locking it by inputting the wrong passcode.

Sheriff Elizabeth McFarlane told Rennie, who was placed on the Sex Offenders Register: “I have just heard the most astounding narrative of facts I think I’ve heard in my entire judicial career.”

She added that Rennie should expect custody when she is sentenced next month.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/female-n...atients-send-explicit-pictures-104935451.html

“Hi I’m a male doctor. Send me a picture of your butthole, please”

<36>

<TheWire1>
<JagsKiddingMe>

I’m sorry but how stupid are these people? “Why yes random “doctor”, I will gladly send you pics of my tits because you are grieving the loss of a loved one”

Weird. The news had me convinced only male celebrities were capable of this kind of thing.

How did that work? “Hi, I’m a doctor and some close relatives are dying. Please send nudes.”

wow even fake males are having more success than real male. Sherdog should be ashamed.

What is wrong with people?

Looks like I'm pretending to be a doctor on Tinder now. I've gotta go brush up on my colonoscopy gags. Gentlemen.

Maybe she is only expressing her true gender. It's different from sex you know

How did that work? “Hi, I’m a doctor and some close relatives are dying. Please send nudes.”

I think they chatted for a while before any request/exchange. The fake doctor was probably a good looking guy who was mourning and sad so they decided to make him happier and things got sexual. I used to know a guy who was always bragging about this same tactic like he would tell sad stories to girls and they would eventually fell sorry for the guy and they would hook up. It's the most pathetic thing any man can do to get their dick sucked.

This girl has some serious head issues by the sound of it.

I think they chatted for a while before any request/exchange. The fake doctor was probably a good looking guy who was mourning and sad so they decided to make him happier and things got sexual. I used to know a guy who was always bragging about this same tactic like he would tell sad stories to girls and they would eventually fell sorry for the guy and they would hook up. It's the most pathetic thing any man can do to get their dick sucked.

All the guys I knew who got laid the most stooped to the lowest levels they possibly could to do it.

What did she do that was illegal though?

Its up to those women to send their own photos...

Wait, wait, wait... She went through all of this shit, just to get nude pictures of other women?

Has no one shown her how to use the internet? There's free stuff everywhere for viewing pleasure... Freeeeee....

All the guys I knew who got laid the most stooped to the lowest levels they possibly could to do it.
My grandma is so cute, she's adorable too bad she doesn't' recognize us anymore. It's sad you know? My little brother is taking it pretty badly, I mean he already has to deal with the chemo and stuff. He has leukaemia btw. He's only 6 but he's a trooper. Do you wanna come over? We can watch something on Netflix.

My grandma is so cute, she's adorable too bad she doesn't' recognize us anymore. It's sad you know? My little brother is taking it pretty badly, I mean he already has to deal with the chemo and stuff. He has leukaemia btw. He's only 6 but he's a trooper. Do you wanna come over? We can watch something on Netflix.

lol sounds like my ex girlfriend

So many sociopaths. :eek:

I'm at a loss for what to say,has she never heard of plenty of fish?

Back