Female named for Brad Kohler's Gender Wars - Man vs. Woman MMA fight

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A woman has been named for the $1 million cash prize man vs. woman MMA fight to take place in Russia. The event put on by former UFC fighter Brad Kohler will put Tess Barrall, a fitness instructor with no MMA experience up against a man.

Story: https://mymmanews.com/tess-barrall-gender-wars/

23316279_1612630615443318_1930043792421236696_n.jpg

21314816_10155692646494660_4424507637094995817_n.jpg

This is kinda fucked up wtf, she’s not even an mma fighter. She could get killed

The obvious choice is Aleksandr Emelianenko.

Emelianenko%20Alexandar%20sud.jpg

And how does Brad Kohler of all people end up putting on a freakshow event in Russia? Random as fuck.

Last edited:
Not even an MMA fighter....wow.
This Kohler guy is corrupt. He's probably trynna bail Joe Son out of jail to be the male opponent at this point

Imagine if they found a midget version of Joe Son ? He could come out in a thong and carry a huge (for a midget) Holy cross while a manlet version of Kimo would accompany him to the ring.

They could sell it as "Joe Son's...Son"

I can just imagine Joe Son Jnr going for a single leg and toppling some untrained fitness instructor and then getting his balls squeezed into obvlivion as his "Father" watches the whole debacle on PPV from his cell

Wow! Not good’ a black eye to the sport of this shit goes thru

I sure hope it doesn't unless they find a legit midget I have no interest in watching a girl get beat up by a guy.

This really lowers the bar for what they can pick as the guy.

But if you get a fit woman who does some MMA training vs an out of shape slob of the same weight and no fight training...it could be reasonably competitive, I guess.

It is getting weirder and weirder.
I refuse to believe this lmao

Remember the taglines: NO AUDIENCE!!!!

That is beyond stupid. Just when you think they cant come up with something worse than two guys fighting dressed as knights or team mma fights.. Will they have a man fighting a bear on the undercard?

That is beyond stupid. Just when you think they cant come up with something worse than two guys fighting dressed as knights or team mma fights.. Will they have a man fighting a bear on the undercard?

I have no idea why people like Team MMA. The team that loses a member first loses at an extremely high rate.

Tag Team grappling matches are as far as I will go.

Boxing and muay thai already do this, not sure why the mma community are being such pussies about it.
You call me a pussy because I'm opposed to it, but you are an idiot for being ok with this shit

Back