Female MMA GIANT judoka in 1995!!!

Megumi Yabushita, she just fought Gabi Garcia a couple of days ago in Shoot Boxing. Got soccer kicked :(.
Lol, the japanese really like getting KOed. What was she thinking at 45 years old and 5'2'' fighting Gabi Garcia? That's sakuraba levels of masochism.

Lol, the japanese really like getting KOed. What was she thinking at 45 years old and 5'2'' fighting Gabi Garcia? That's sakuraba levels of masochism.

Like you said, the Japanese love epic moments!

The thing is, their MMA is more so to please the audience members as oppose to promoting a sporting culture. The Japanese have such miserable mundane lives and these events are made for them to experience some levels of craziness that recharges their battery.

That is true, the female kickboxer had good movement much like Orlando. That being said, the giant female judoka looks like some chick who was the early version of Ronda. Like a Bizzaro Ronda or some strange alternate universe Ronda.

Bizarro Ronda would decimate poor normal Ronda

qRoeVzT.gif

That was very gentlemanly of you.

Its more like this weird obsessives thing like how I can't not finish watching a movie even though its the worse movie ever and part of me demands I finish watching it.

I forgot to reply to @Bacco and I felt like shit despite it being years ago.

Thank you for your understanding.

You're the finest fellow and a man of culture.
I appreciated the gesture and our friendship is restored stronger than ever
<JackieThumbsUp>

Now excuse me, but i have to find somebody else to kill with this 3 years deadly vendetta plan, it's just too good and refined to get cancelled, to not count this ancient roman ritual dagger costed me 2/3 of my bank account

You're the finest fellow and a man of culture.
I appreciated the gesture and our friendship is restored stronger than ever
<JackieThumbsUp>

Now excuse me, but i have to find somebody else to kill with this 3 years deadly vendetta plan, it's just too good and refined to get cancelled, to not count this ancient roman ritual dagger costed me 2/3 of my bank account

I really respect and admire your avatar because you see...

My name is Dan, I also have a ponytail and I practice karate( mix with boxing) and in some ways I relate to Hibiki-sensei. I also am a fan of Terry Silver but I live life like Dan Hibiki.

Back