Female MMA GIANT judoka in 1995!!!

Megumi Yabushita, she just fought Gabi Garcia a couple of days ago in Shoot Boxing. Got soccer kicked :(.

I just checked and she is in her 40s and her last MMA fight was in September 2016 while her debut was in 1997. She must love the fight game. Sucks to see physical health go before passion...

Yabushita was/is so intense. I remember seeing her at ADCC 2005 and she was one of the most intense/fiercest competitors, despite not having the skill to match.

She is very intense as well as passionate.

and here is the most recent pic of Svetlana...
aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

Good lord!

Fedor must be proud...

Are you trying to tell me that's not Ronda?

Looks like a work.

No it doesn't, it looks like the smaller fighter doesn't have the power or proper distance to throw a damaging strike. I say this as someone who has practiced boxing and judo.

Megumi Yabushita, she just fought Gabi Garcia a couple of days ago in Shoot Boxing. Got soccer kicked :(.

Scary that all you finished with was "Got soccer kicked" and we know for a fact that explains enough.

"Paul Harris like with the way she doesn't release the hold Joe"

Lol, read it exactly with Mike Goldberg voice.

The reply from Joe would be " yeah...I mean these are fierce competitors but still, you need to have control"

I wonder when was the last time she saw her bush.

I wonder when was the last time she saw her bush.

Hey that's not cool man!

She does read these forums and she had the courage and inner strength to fight in the scary of MMA due to the uncertain nature of MMA.

Lana Stefanac was 6-0 MMA, tapped out Evinger in BJJ.

That is Ronda you piece of shit. Stop making fun of her current state.

wow, thread delivers. ive never seen anything of this.

Just checked her and WTF:

Lol, also, I made a MTV/Bart Vale thread which was also nostalgic.

Small chick had to go for the take down. The Svetlana's boxing was too crisp and her kicks were too powerful to stand with.

Back