Female fighter open-mouth-kisses her opponent at Weigh In

74843021-375x413-1373132458.jpg

sexual harassment imo. she basically did a rape

Are you sure this is a stare down or that movie Spring Breakers?

"Hope that's a preview of the fight." - Just Bleed Guy aka Kenny Florian

When I see this shit, a champion with the nickname of cupcake and the try-too-hard demeanor rivalry between JJ and Gadelha, I can see why people have a hard time taking woman MMA serious.

When I see this shit, a champion with the nickname of cupcake and the try-too-hard demeanor rivalry between JJ and Gadelha, I can see why people have a hard time taking woman MMA serious.

The majority of it is trying to appeal to men's lesbian fantasies. In the same way the WWE divas used to be (not sure how it is now, but certainly in the 90s) pure sexual innuendo and compromising positions.

The dude behind them was so happy . Wish more women did this at the wiegh ins and after the fight bloody bitches kissing turns me on

The majority of it is trying to appeal to men's lesbian fantasies. In the same way the WWE divas used to be (not sure how it is now, but certainly in the 90s) pure sexual innuendo and compromising positions.

True. Women are essentially taller versions of children. They can't be held accountable for their own actions. That wouldn't be fair

So lets get down to the real buissness...who are these two lovely women? And who won this "fight"? And where can i watch this "fight"?

Lol very sexayy

I prefer the gentle ab stroke stare down

ufc-78-michael-bisping-rashad-evans.jpg

Back