Female DJs/Producers

weed

ʇɹǝdxƎ nʞᴉɐH
@Titanium
Reaction score
the electronica genre has grown so deep, & even though it's still a male dominated industry when it comes to DJs & producers, there's a lot of exquisite female talent out there. this thread is dedicated to them.

Amelie Lens.

she melts my heart & I grow all the more smitten just thinking about her. gorgeous, talented & produces/spins my favorite class of electronica: dark/hard techno, tech house.

she's mine & yous guys can't have her.

13215876.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nina Kraviz

nina-kraviz-techno-ravejungle-1.jpg

Majit Cacoon

magit-cacoon-press-x.jpg

Anna, aka Anna Miranda

2014_1_jbh360_base.jpg

DJ-ANNA-Best-Of-October-Chart-2014.jpg

02-by-Alle-Manzano.jpg

Vektroid / Ramona Andra Xavier

Maya Jane Coles (has potential to be super pretty but I'm into that super dyke look). but she is talented.
MJC.jpeg

l_b97e4258d29a12fa067fef717d3c2d40.jpg

Charlotte de Witte

CUBojLmWIAAKUDt.jpg

Charlotte_de_Witte_-_Switch_Playground_Studio_Brussel-CABLE-01-30-2016-TALiON.jpg

Charlotte-de-Witte1.jpg

I don't like her music but ...

DJ Niki Belucci (ex-pronstar)

niki-bellucci.jpg

Niki%20Belucci.jpg

Nikki-bellucci.jpg

Sister Bliss / Faithless

faithless-5352b27599b9d.jpg

677e9c780ed789d15ef9a44479623003.jpg

these girls have been causing quite the buzz here in NY - homegrown talent. they look like my nieces too haha. super adorable & encouraging to girls their age. I'm sure all dudes want would their daughters to have such vibrant energy as these two. they have a bright future.

Ellen Allien

ff9dcc30cd006892a398afa9ece3293a.jpg

Ellen-Allien.jpg

Last edited:
I never heard of Amelie Lens but holy shit the music she produces is hypnotizing. Reminds me so much of the earlier days of Dark Techno. Thank you for turning me on to her

I never heard of Amelie Lens but holy shit the music she produces is hypnotizing. Reminds me so much of the earlier days of Dark Techno. Thank you for turning me on to her

you got it brother. I think I love her. she melts my heart haha.

carrying on..

Nicole Moudaber

hailed as the official "Techno Queen", a protege of the legendary Carl Cox.
Nicole-Moudaber-Believe.jpg

nicole-moudaber.png

nicole-moudaber-ibiza-style-003.jpg

new Amelie Lens tracks coming out soon

<3

DJ Storm has been around for years mixing D+B/Jungle. Ive seen her live loads of times and never disappoints

Madam X has been smashing it the last few years usually playing Techno/grime/house/UK Bass.

This is a great set

Anja Schneider, DJ, producer and owner of Mobilee Records.

Back