Female Cop Rescued By Homeless Man

Hell, I am sure quite a few of them would go above and beyond just shooting the knife guy and shoot a few bystanders as well
"Why do they hate us?" - Cops

<BronTroll1>

You and your buddies can beat up most people consequence free and it's fucking sickening.

Have you ever turned in a dirty cop or seen any actual reform when it comes to shitty cop behavior? Cause I fucking doubt it bud.

we-investigated-ourselves-and-found-we-did-nothing-wrong.jpg

This is why female cops should not be responding to calls without a male partner. If they can talk the guy down, fine. But if they can't, the only option they have is to go for the Taser or PW.

I'm sure women can do a lot of LEO jobs as well as men. For example, Detective. But when dealing with potentially violent, non-complient perps, you need Street Monsters who can physically overpower the bad guys.
I think you watch too much cops show on television.

99.99% of police work is very mundane (follow up with investigations, collect intelligence reports, solve social problems/issues) and .01% is actually fighting or chasing bad guys.

also, it's impossible to know which call you are responding to will require use of force. shit, I got into a physical altercation a few months ago when I responded to a very routine "check for welfare" call. someone called 911 to report a transient laying on the sidewalk and unresponsive. for no reason at all, he took a swing at one of the responding paramedics when the medic tried to wake him up. I had to take him down and restrain him.

99.99% of police work is very mundane (follow up with investigations, collect intelligence reports, solve social problems/issues) and .01% is actually fighting or chasing bad guys.

also, it's impossible to know which call you are responding to will require use of force. shit, I got into a physical altercation a few months ago when I responded to a very routine "check for welfare" call. someone called 911 to report a transient laying on the sidewalk and unresponsive. for no reason at all, he took a swing at one of the responding paramedics when the medic tried to wake him up. I had to take him down and restrain him.

Not in my country. Assaults on Police Scotland officers rose from 764 in 2016 to just under 1,000 this year. In the last three years, PS has lost over 3,000 hours to officers recovering from being injured in the line of duty.

Not in my country. Assaults on Police Scotland officers rose from 764 in 2016 to just under 1,000 this year. In the last three years, PS has lost over 3,000 hours to officers recovering from being injured in the line of duty.
how many assaults out of how many call for services?

I work for a large city with a lot of crimes in Southern California.

how many assaults out of how many call for services?

I work for a large city with a lot of crimes in Southern California.

No idea how the numbers break down in that regard. However, Scottish(and British in general)police have an almost fanatical devotion to remaining one of the very few nations who's officers are not routinely armed. The vast majority - over 90% - of response officers only carry a baton and spray.

But the recent increase in violence against officers has been so severe that an extra 500 officers are being trained in the use of Taser.

I agree with this. Cops should never be on duty alone.

The one video that always sticks with me is Kyle Dinkheller getting killed.

We have a lot of females riding alone. Its troublesome because some are clueless idiots.

O shit we got an Orange County badass cop over here. Be honest you mostly deal with tweakers and Mexicans.

Back