Female college student suspended for having sex with drunk male student

I really hope some of you . . . okay most of you . . . aren't serious with some of your posts.

Regretting something the next day isn't grounds for a complaint/charges . . . realizing you didn't consent to something you discovered you were forced into doing is though.

jakejosie.jpg

Ha! Fat women, you are on notice. Your source of dick has been criminalized.
I have watched one of these whales circle a bar and wake a guy up to take her home. Actually a group of us at work did. I pointed it out and hen we all watched

That happened to me in college. Had a fat chick who was in a couple of my classes. She was from Jersey and I am from Delaware and both were Eagles and Phillies fans, so we got along really well, but I was not attracted to her physically but she was cool to hang out with in class.
We had a project we worked on, she got good grades so she was a logical partner for the class project. After the project was turned in, we went day drinking, we both got hammered and I told her instead of going home(She could barely walk so going home was not an option) she could sleep at my place. I had a bed and futon in my room. I was not going to let her pass out on the couch, because my roommates would have drawn stuff on her and stacked pizza boxes on her while she slept. Gave her the futon, and in the middle of the night I woke up and she was blowing me. I was still hammered and could not get a nut, so I fucked her, but felt like I got taken advantage of by her. The next morning I woke up and she was blowing me again, and I remembered a news article that semen has been proven to cure depression in women. I figured since she was fat, she was probably depressed so I let her blow me to completion, so I could help her out with her depression. After that I would never drink with her again, because I could not trust her.
#MeToo

Good for him. I've long argued that instead of erroneously complaining that the legal system is unfair to men, men should turn to the legal system to assert their rights.

Too many men have relied on an archaic way of thinking as the world around them has changed.

It's an area of society that intrigues me - how the balancing of economic power manifests itself in male/female dynamics within the legal and economic circles.

I am glad men are starting to learn to work within the system to fight back. The reality is progressives have forced this system onto us and it is impractical to work from outside the system. Now if a man has been violated by a women he should take action just like this fellow did. Through the regulatory process. All I am saying is the law has been enforced against men in this situation many times so if women start getting in trouble for in reality is consensual conduct maybe this epidemic of men being target will slow down .
Maybe if women learn that they to can be penalized for alleged sexual misconduct they will stop filing frivolous cases like this women did.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/05/11/cincinnati-rape-title-ix-doe-roe-sex

Howabout we separate young men and women like any sane society.

Well....today is the day I found out I was raped. Those bitches are going to be sorry!

It is time that colleges segregated the sexes, banned alcohol and parties on campus and implemented a curfew. It is painfully obvious college children are not mature or responsible enough to handle drinking and partying. Colleges are for studying and learning not for binge drinking and promiscuity.

It is time that colleges segregated the sexes, banned alcohol and parties on campus and implemented a curfew. It is painfully obvious college children are not mature or responsible enough to handle drinking and partying. Colleges are for studying and learning not for binge drinking and promiscuity.

You're just mad no one invited you to college parties

the sexes, banned alcohol and parties on campus and implemented a curfew

All these basically already exist and still schools like WSU have ridiculous block parties that get national media attention that kids die at.

That happened to me in college. Had a fat chick who was in a couple of my classes. She was from Jersey and I am from Delaware and both were Eagles and Phillies fans, so we got along really well, but I was not attracted to her physically but she was cool to hang out with in class.
We had a project we worked on, she got good grades so she was a logical partner for the class project. After the project was turned in, we went day drinking, we both got hammered and I told her instead of going home(She could barely walk so going home was not an option) she could sleep at my place. I had a bed and futon in my room. I was not going to let her pass out on the couch, because my roommates would have drawn stuff on her and stacked pizza boxes on her while she slept. Gave her the futon, and in the middle of the night I woke up and she was blowing me. I was still hammered and could not get a nut, so I fucked her, but felt like I got taken advantage of by her. The next morning I woke up and she was blowing me again, and I remembered a news article that semen has been proven to cure depression in women. I figured since she was fat, she was probably depressed so I let her blow me to completion, so I could help her out with her depression. After that I would never drink with her again, because I could not trust her.
#MeToo

Solid post to username combo. Bravo.

...what is your angle here? You're advocating that men knowingly file frivolous and dishonest sexual assault complaints to counter what they believe could be frivolous complaints levied against men and to discourage women from reporting sexual misconduct, lest they face legal retaliation?

Yeah, let's fight for the rights of rapists by lying about being raped ourselves!
I think the point would be to point out the deep flaw in the law and how when applied properly it can be abusive and wrong.

I really hope some of you . . . okay most of you . . . aren't serious with some of your posts.

Regretting something the next day isn't grounds for a complaint/charges . . . realizing you didn't consent to something you discovered you were forced into doing is though.

Regret and /or scorn is often an issue in these cases though.

Also the law is an ass and it needs to be thrown out. If a person is responsible for their actions when drunk and driving a car a person needs to be held accountable if they initiate or participate in sex while drunk. Did you see the poster immediately below your post? No one should agree with that, and the fix should not be men and women abusing the law equally but rather scrapping the law.

Now while taking advantage of someone who does not participate or initiate should remain illegal I am talking about the idea that even a girl who initiates or participates while drunk cannot consent. She can be held accountable for actions just like a drunk driver is.

Back