Female bodybuilder KO's two time female boxing champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Nazis were right. When you breed for beauty, everything else follows.

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

man she aint natural lol, no way in hell is that chick all natural.

You have absolutely no knowledge of how to build muscle mass if you think that physique is impossible without Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS).

You have absolutely no knowledge of how to build muscle mass if you think that physique is impossible without Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS).

Dude we already know you are a troll you failed not stop with the act...that chick is far from natural.

Dude we already know you are a troll you failed not stop with the act...that chick is far from natural.

High calorie diet + supplements (creatine/PWO shake/protein) + basic knowledge of working out = That body.

Her best friend Cindy Phillips has a similar natural physique.

dscf0242.jpg

I like Body Building, but the big bulky physique is a nuisance in the military, I used to be a big and muscular, then I had to cut down cause it was hurting my run times on test, now I'm more of ripped type physique.

shes so strong the girls shes fightin in the amateurs cant really handle her power...she will never be a contender in the pros though...not nearly enough skill....there are some girls in the pros who bang and she will get hurt by a below average one

lol, you forget the role hormones play, and the low natural testosterone levels in women. yes, men can get her size without roids, and unless she has unnaturally high testosterone levels for a women, she isn't getting that big without anabolic help.

women who are natural hardcore bodybuilders don't get bulky like that chick, they get lean and cut/shredded.
that chick is on roids.

lol, you forget the role hormones play, and the low natural testosterone levels in women. yes, men can get her size without roids, and unless she has unnaturally high testosterone levels for a women, she isn't getting that big without anabolic help.

women who are natural hardcore bodybuilders don't get bulky like that chick, they get lean and cut/shredded.
that chick is on roids.

There's really no reason to think that though. The side effects don't show on her face or her body. A high calorie diet would get her the size she wants so I really don't see why roids have to come into the picture.

Not to mention she's been that big (mass wise) since at least 2005. If you want proof, here's her blog.

Britt Miller's Blog

There's really no reason to think that though. The side effects don't show on her face or her body. A high calorie diet would get her the size she wants so I really don't see why roids have to come into the picture.

Not to mention she's been that big (mass wise) since at least 2005. If you want proof, here's her blog.

Britt Miller's Blog

lol, i might as well read a-rod/manny/sammy sosa/barry bonds blog about how they got so strong and big without the use of roids.

you can mask the side effects of roids. a high calorie diet would not get her the mass she needs because she doesn't produce enough testosterone naturally to gain that mass.

the testosterone difference between men and women is huge. like i said, a man can get that big without roids, not a women.

you can take a female bodybuilders word that she doesn't take roids if you are stupid. Instead, show me proof of her competing in a natural bodybuilding event (where they test and polygraph participants), and i'll be more apt to believe you. Most likely, she is an ifbb pro, whose bodybuilders all use steroids.

you can take a female bodybuilders word that she doesn't take roids if you are stupid. Instead, show me proof of her competing in a natural bodybuilding event (where they test and polygraph participants), and i'll be more apt to believe you. Most likely, she is an ifbb pro, whose bodybuilders all use steroids.

The natural bodybuilding events have girls that look more roided out than Britt.

IFBB PRO, 5x Overall Natural Bodybuilding Champion, Naturally Built

Size is actually a burden for most IFBB's since they changed the judging criteria a few years ago to get back to the Cory Everson days. So feminity & symmetry > size & muscularity.

Also they've been testing at nearly every IFBB show for a while now -- natural or not -- so I don't know where you're getting at.

Good for Britt. I'm a fan of hers.

Can't stand the haters who wanna dog this woman. Shit they think Erin Toughill is roiding.

I don't know... I guess I shouldn't judge without trying. Sign me up.

Horseshit.

And her face is starting to show the effects, give her five more years and she'll look like Mark Coleman.

She already does look like Coleman.....and people want her to GnP um..... yikes.*taps out*

Horseshit.

And her face is starting to show the effects, give her five more years and she'll look like Mark Coleman.

It's already been five years of supposed abuse according to the idiots here. She's been the same mass since at least 2005.

She already does look like Coleman.....and people want her to GnP um..... yikes.*taps out*

I'd rather be choked unconscious, but being GnPed is a good second choice. Tap out from strikes? Who the fuck are you, GSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back