Fellow Sherbros, Your Thoughts on Hardy. Are You Ok With Him in The UFC?

Are you OK with Greg Hardy getting a UFC contract?

• Total voters
If Travis Browne can fight in the UFC why can't Hardy?

If I hadn't already vowed never to watch another UFC fight after they fired Stitch Duran, this would make me do the same.

I have no problem with him,

First guy since Yoel to be almost at the same physical level as a Sherbro.

You can really tell a lot about a guy from the statement, "I have no problem with him," concerning a steroided mutant who beat a woman.

You must be a great guy.

That's not her it's her husband and no one gives a fuck about Andrea Lee

People care about Greg Hardy

And they're making the level of fighting worse by letting people in before they're ready. Let Bellator have the bum fights on their main cards enough of this shit. If you want Greg Hardy locked down just keep turning him out on the contender series until he has some experience, a 1-0 guy with no combat sports background on a UFC card is ridiculous

Lol big difference between Hardy and CM Punk.

I'll forgive Greg for his domestic violence but man I can't forgive Dan for this:

12990.jpg

He looks like a Roman centurion that forgot his body armour.
More like a gosh dern Indian.

You can really tell a lot about a guy from the statement, "I have no problem with him," concerning a steroided mutant who beat a woman.

You must be a great guy.

You watch a sport where two men or women clobber eachother, delivering almost certain brain damage for peanuts. I also assume you watched or became somewhat interested in Floyd vs Conor?

Two guys who have nasty reputations, sure Conor hasn't hurt women but he was very close to causing serious damage to Rose the intent was clearly there.

You can really tell alot about a person who watches that stuff, right?

The pot calling the kettle black my friend, Greg wasn't even convicted where as the likes of Mayweather, Tyson are and Conor soon will be.

Lets be real, you will have no problems with those people when the big fight comes around - and thats ok bro.

No, he should not get to fight in the UFC. Only well educated upstanding citizens should be fighting in a cage. Especially in the UFC, because the UFC is not all about bullshit.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that the people who were even suspected of committing crimes such as his should not be able to find work. That way they can keep committing crimes to make a living, which gives the police and the prison staff work.

Back