Felix Trinidad Top 5

Hell yeah. TDA was the man. He knew everything about boxing and was the only person who picked Sergio to KO Williams in the 2nd rd.
I sense the sarcasm and am wondering what the inside joke is. :D

I sense the sarcasm and am wondering what the inside joke is. :D

naw man. TDA really knew his shit. He even had Tito as the P4P Greatest of Alltime. He always talked about how great Tito was and how he only lost 3 fights cause he was brave enough to move up 2 wieght classes above his natural wieght at 147. He was a True Champion and only wanted the Best there was. Winky, The Alien and Roy Jone Fuck8ng Jr. All 3 are Hallers and Greats themselves. And how Tito never lost at 147 and would beat Anyone in history at 147. Floyd,SRR and SRR would be Easy fights from him. But overall TDA was a solid dude in here until he got banned unjustly.

naw man. TDA really knew his shit. He even had Tito as the P4P Greatest of Alltime. He always talked about how great Tito was and how he only lost 3 fights cause he was brave enough to move up 2 wieght classes above his natural wieght at 147. He was a True Champion and only wanted the Best there was. Winky, The Alien and Roy Jone Fuck8ng Jr. All 3 are Hallers and Greats themselves. And how Tito never lost at 147 and would beat Anyone in history at 147. Floyd,SRR and SRR would be Easy fights from him. But overall TDA was a solid dude in here until he got banned unjustly.
Ah, OK, sounds like a good guy. I'm a big Trinidad fan but don't rate him the best. He was never afraid to take the big fights and always put on a show.

Ah, OK, sounds like a good guy. I'm a big Trinidad fan but don't rate him the best. He was never afraid to take the big fights and always put on a show.
What I liked most about TDA was the way he looked up to and respected me, always sending me PMs about how cool I was, asking my advice on women etc.

Right @Cheese ?

What I liked most about TDA was the way he looked up to and respected me, always sending me PMs about how cool I was, asking my advice on women etc.

Right @Cheese ?

I didnt know all that. I know he always thought you were crazy to think Floyd would give Hagler trouble.

I didnt know all that. I know he always thought you were crazy to think Floyd would give Hagler trouble.
Floyd would box Haglers ears off. Wouldn't even be close.

Right @Cheese ?
What?! And all this time l thought I was your biggest fan. :D

Didn't he go down against Reid? i don't remember very well but he was rarely hurt when he went down, he just had straw legs but usually came back up and knocked them out. Reid was a tough challenge early until Tito's shots started to land, then it became a beatdown.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Floyd is way too small to be a middleweight. Remember when Oscar tried to go to middleweight and failed miserably.

Hagler got outboxed by Willie the Worm, Boogaloo Watts, Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran at times in their fight too.

Hagler wouldn't touch him.
You don't think he'd even land the jab? Cotto had him busted up a bit and made it a close fight. Hagler would wear him down, especially over a 15 round fight. Mainly just due to the size difference. Floyd never even fought at MW. Now if we talk fantasy matchup, where it's more a PFP conversation, then it's debatable.

Floyd is way too small to be a middleweight. Remember when Oscar tried to go to middleweight and failed miserably.
Oscar had bad habits by that time though. One of Floyd's greatest qualities is his dedication to staying in shape.

Last edited:
You don't think he'd even land the jab? Cotto had him busted up a bit and made it a close fight. Hagler would wear him down, especially over a 15 round fight. Mainly just due to the size difference. Floyd never even fought at MW. Now if we talk fantasy matchup, where it's more a PFP conversation, then it's debatable.
I don't believe the Cotto fight was Floyds prime, but I guess I included Leonard for Hagler.

I never saw anyone wear Floyd down, even his worst performance was just a close fight. I saw Hagler outboxed a bunch of times.

The Floyd that debuted at welter, around the time he fought Baldomir, wouldn't have issue with Hagler. Hagler needed to be able to get a guy to slug it out and he was great at that, but great enough to force floyd into a war? No way. It'd look the like Canelo fight, with a faster pace.

Plus, look at how Leonard mind fucked Hagler, imagine what Floyd would do to him.

Hagler wasn't that big. He was only an inch taller than Floyd. He could easily have fought at 154 had it been a respected weight class when he turned pro.

I don't believe the Cotto fight was Floyds prime, but I guess I included Leonard for Hagler.

I never saw anyone wear Floyd down, even his worst performance was just a close fight. I saw Hagler outboxed a bunch of times.

The Floyd that debuted at welter, around the time he fought Baldomir, wouldn't have issue with Hagler. Hagler needed to be able to get a guy to slug it out and he was great at that, but great enough to force floyd into a war? No way. It'd look the like Canelo fight, with a faster pace.

Plus, look at how Leonard mind fucked Hagler, imagine what Floyd would do to him.
I appreciate your points but in my view the size advantage would make the difference. In a PFP match I'd agree it could be somewhere in between the Canelo and Cotto fights for Mayweather.

P.S. Leonard cultivated that animosity over years and had Hagler chomping at the bit for a fight. I agree Mayweather could have been able to do the same.

Last edited:
he is not one dimensional at all. He had a pin point accuracy, great straights and hooks. Worked the body great. Had great head movement. Great defense but would get caught cold on occasion. Took awhile for him to find the range and warm up. He did however fall in love with his power but still undefeated at 147 and to have your first loss come to Bhop is not a bad thing to say.

Hes definitely one of the best WW's of all time
Yeah, he wasnt one dimentional, he was textbook traditional. Anyone new to boxing that wants to learn how to box, Tito is the guy to look at.

I think Floyd would beat Hagler. Mainly because he would wait until hagler lost or suffered some kind of setback in which he was vulnerable to all incoming requests from the more famous fighter and obviously past his prime as well.

Golovkin is a middleweight and we all wanted that fight, everyone except Floyd, he was too busy fighting Conor

Back