Felipe Arantes won't forget hotel lobby incident with Cody Garbrandt: 'It's personal'

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I know he's the current champion, but I want a chance to fight him, for sure. Now it's really personal. I just can't let go of what happened at the hotel. He was acting extremely arrogantly, teasing us on social networks, but when we met at the lobby, he started staring at us. He started talking shit in English and when I approached him, some people tried to separate us. He did all of that so he could get some attention from the media. He was the one to post it all on social media."

Although the Garbrandt fight is not within his grasp at the moment, Arantes says he can't think of anyone else he wishes to fight.

"Other than Cody Garbrandt, there's nobody else I want to fight. I leave that in the hands of the UFC. If they send me to the other side of the world to fight, I'll come back home with a win. I've been training regularly since my last fight, because I train with top guys who are always competing, so we are constantly in training camp."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...ntes-cody-garbrandt-beef-hotel-lobby-mma-news

bAjxhTH.gif

Fighter mad that opponent didn't want to hug and kiss?

Lost his last fight to Erik Perez .. guess he won't be fighting Cody any time soon.

"He started talking shit in English"

Never go there!

Another fuckin manlet injecting himself into the soap opera.

And ppl cry about FLW ? At least it's not the embarrassing TMZ division that is the UFC BW division.

Every random asshole, their dog, and their women are pulling shit in social media. Some very skilled fighters in that division.

But, the other stuff is bullshit. STFU, and fight.

"I know he's the current champion, but I want a chance to fight him, for sure. Now it's really personal. I just can't let go of what happened at the hotel. He was acting extremely arrogantly, teasing us on social networks, but when we met at the lobby, he started staring at us. He started talking shit in English and when I approached him, some people tried to separate us. He did all of that so he could get some attention from the media. He was the one to post it all on social media."

Although the Garbrandt fight is not within his grasp at the moment, Arantes says he can't think of anyone else he wishes to fight.

"Other than Cody Garbrandt, there's nobody else I want to fight. I leave that in the hands of the UFC. If they send me to the other side of the world to fight, I'll come back home with a win. I've been training regularly since my last fight, because I train with top guys who are always competing, so we are constantly in training camp."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...ntes-cody-garbrandt-beef-hotel-lobby-mma-news

/clifffs: Oh he didn't like my video on instagram and made an offensive tweet now I am going to act like a 13 year old girl and just spazz if he don't apologize.

Go away, no one cares.

Smallest guys bringing the biggest drama, go figure. Hey pay attention to me, no, down here...

Back