Felice responds to Randa's bullying speech.

Women will be women

Felice can go suck it with her over training bullshit sob story

scarfhold_armbar.gif

These women are still salty over that one season of TUF

Shut the hell up Herrig and do what you are good at only, showing your ass off on social media.

They have to let their frustrations out somehow. I mean, I beef the same way with my coworkers. Until someone creates some sort of industry where people's careers can be physically fighting with each other in some sort of officiated capacity, we'll just have to settle for this.

I hope they get marched up soon. I hate felice but atleast she isnt puting her fingers out there. I mean it must be intentional if you have a brain you could just send a signal 'don't extend the fingers' and they would close.
So randa is either seriously dumb or foul on purpose

They are both elite top ten fighters in a stacked division. Surely WME can have them settle this in a title eliminator in the octagon as a fight night headliner.

Nice one Randa. Already assured rematches with Herrig and Esparza due to that bulling comment. TUF 20 Mean Girls legacy will remain.

I hope they get marched up soon. I hate felice but atleast she isnt puting her fingers out there. I mean it must be intentional if you have a brain you could just send a signal 'don't extend the fingers' and they would close.
So randa is either seriously dumb or foul on purpose
More like Queenofstreets. Esparza landed a illegal knee. There even.

lol i thought she would be one of the first to say something in retaliation.

Back