Feeling bad for Connor

Always talking out your ass....Still haven't proven you know a lick about Boxing...
Bruh

I don't like the idea of blocking people

You aren't being funny... or clever.... or cute.... it's bottom rung trolling at this point

Refer to my last post in this thread if there's any part of you that actually cares about combat sports

Otherwise gtfo

Bruh

I don't like the idea of blocking people

You aren't being funny... or clever.... or cute.... it's bottom rung trolling at this point

Refer to my last post in this thread if there's any part of you that actually cares about combat sports

Otherwise gtfo
Threaten to block me...I could care less if you do. It's not the first time a Conor fan has.
I'm not trying to be funny, or clever, or even cute.
Trolling? Nah, I'm speaking truth, it is not surprising it pisses people off. You are the Dork running around telling "Noobs" you are educating them. Then hide from backing your mouth up.
Refer to your last post, to prove I actually care about Combat Sports? Fk off with that. I have been watching from the start. What has happened to MMA since that Goof Conor came in? It has been turning to shit before my very eyes.

As far as our debating, this all happened because of your silly argument that Conor was not saved by the ref...You started running your mouth about how it is a normal and justified stoppage for a Pro Boxing Match...Which is BS, and instead of backing your opinion up, you hide from doing so. Like you will continue to do.
You don't know shit about Boxing....Arrogant fk.

Threaten to block me...I could care less if you do. It's not the first time a Conor fan has.
lmao didnt read past this. conor fan? are you not paying attention?

jesus fucking crhst

lmao didnt read past this. conor fan? are you not paying attention?

jesus fucking crhst
You still can't show me where a Pro Boxing match is stopped regularly without a knockout, knockdown, or standing eight count....
Ignore it again, it just shows you don't know shit.
@Final Say Why can't you show me an example?

Last edited:
Look at this shook ass, cringe little neckbeard namedropping me yet again.<45>

Rent free.

You've never competed in MMA in any capacity, neckbeard you say? 1800 posts and theyre all about Conor. So much so you had to make your profile private because you got triggered people called you out on your blatant lack of life. Neckbeard? the irony is palpable hahaha

I never read Conor fans garbage posts that are as long as this...

All they are is long winded excuses, as to how it is never how it looks.

Glad I made you do this though....It means I got you "Triggered".

Retard.

I compete, I analyze fights, I've forgotten more about the sport than you will ever know. You're a keyboard warrior with nothing but bitterness in your life, suggest you step your game up because you're one sad individual.

Conor still has a chance and at least he came back to try and shut people up. Better than GSP vacating the belt or Micheal Bisping running from Whittaker/Yoel.

Um you know that GSP owned WW for years right? He defended the belt and beat everyone and proved he was the best. Please don’t put Conor in the same sentence as GSP, he has not done anything even close to what GSP has done. If Conor loses to Khabib he will be 2-2 over the last 4-5 years.

I compete, I analyze fights, I've forgotten more about the sport than you will ever know. You're a keyboard warrior with nothing but bitterness in your life, suggest you step your game up because you're one sad individual.
And you are a winner, on here bragging about being a failing Cage fighter.....

You've never competed in MMA in any capacity, neckbeard you say? 1800 posts and theyre all about Conor. So much so you had to make your profile private because you got triggered people called you out on your blatant lack of life. Neckbeard? the irony is palpable hahaha
Everyone's got you "triggered" today, huh?

Um you know that GSP owned WW for years right? He defended the belt and beat everyone and proved he was the best. Please don’t put Conor in the same sentence as GSP, he has not done anything even close to what GSP has done. If Conor loses to Khabib he will be 2-2 over the last 4-5 years.
GSP was decent for not holding the entire Div up...Conor on the other hand? How many years has he held up div's in total?

You still can't show me where a Pro Boxing match is stopped regularly without a knockout, knockdown, or standing eight count....
Ignore it again, it just shows you don't know shit.
And that wasn't the original discussion we had dummy

Don't quote again because even though your posts are all worthless I don't want to block you

Yep and he wont fight scared. He's not some midget bum like Conor is used to fighting.

Lol at the thought of Conor being the only one to be able to stop Khabibs grappling. The mans fucked just like the rest. Soany people will be disappointed.

It’s odd to see a khabib fan throw stones at anyone based on the level of their competition.

He's up for a serious ass-whopping, and he knows it, once Kabib grabs a hold it's over.

The charade is coming to a end.

Realistically I can't see Conor winning at all. Kabib has a iron chin, and he's not stupid to stand and trade with Connor. He's not here to play games.
Where have you seen this? Khabib doesn’t finish early. He’ll grind, but he won’t end the fight before the 3rd. He’ll have to take him down again and again.

Khabib’s iron chin is also a fantasy. It has not been really tested and he has shown some pretty big flaws in his boxing.

You’re fantasising this shit.

And that wasn't the original discussion we had dummy

Don't quote again because even though your posts are all worthless I don't want to block you
Did you not say : "Also lol at the ref 'saving' him. That was a legitimate pro boxing stoppage." ?
Where I told you that was wrong. You said No, I'm wrong, and I then asked you to prove it and show me how fights with zero knockdowns, standing eight count, or knock outs with a stoppage is common in Boxing.
You refused to show me. You know it was an early stoppage to save Conor's ass by the ref. I gave you plenty of evidence supporting my claim. You on the other hand.....Nothing, not one thing.
So block me if you want, it just proves you were wrong, and I proved it.
Run along then......

Back