Feeling bad for Connor

See you write it to fit your narrative,Cabo Nate huh?How long did he have to train for Diaz?The same amount of time Diaz had for him.He wasn't even in that weight class the first time so yeah it was brave.Im not a contard as you say either,I'm someone who's actually trained and competed. It could be any fighter that you and these other tools consistently attack that I would argue for.Until you've actually trained to face an opponent in combat you'll have no clue and if you had you wouldn't be so quick to give your couch commentary slamming a professional when honestly your only regurgitating quotes that every other hater says 100 x a day.Any thoughts of your own that you didn't get from sherdog? Seriously man it's so played out,unless you still live in your mum's basement then it may explain the mental defect you & the McGregor haters have that call him a pussy over the internet.... because let's face it not one of you haters would have a ball in your sack if you had to say any of this shite to his face.
Yeah, another fkn MMA "fighter"....Fk atta here.
Who the fk are you? I have fought plenty of times, and wrestled for years...
You sound like a fkn Dork here.....
And this? "you still live in your mum's basement" You say this, and this : "Seriously man it's so played out" in the same sentence...I didn't mind you in the OT...But like I said there multiple times...I am on Sherdog to piss off Fanboys, and it seems to be working...

You still aren't bad in my books though...Just confused.

See you write it to fit your narrative,Cabo Nate huh?How long did he have to train for Diaz?The same amount of time Diaz had for him.He wasn't even in that weight class the first time so yeah it was brave.Im not a contard as you say either,I'm someone who's actually trained and competed. It could be any fighter that you and these other tools consistently attack that I would argue for.Until you've actually trained to face an opponent in combat you'll have no clue and if you had you wouldn't be so quick to give your couch commentary slamming a professional when honestly your only regurgitating quotes that every other hater says 100 x a day.Any thoughts of your own that you didn't get from sherdog? Seriously man it's so played out,unless you still live in your mum's basement then it may explain the mental defect you & the McGregor haters have that call him a pussy over the internet.... because let's face it not one of you haters would have a ball in your sack if you had to say any of this shite to his face.
Having a training camp to get in shape >>> no training camp at all

Yeah, another fkn MMA "fighter"....Fk atta here.
Who the fk are you? I have fought plenty of times, and wrestled for years...
You sound like a fkn Dork here.....
And this? "you still live in your mum's basement" You say this, and this : "Seriously man it's so played out" in the same sentence...I didn't mind you in the OT...But like I said there multiple times...I am on Sherdog to piss off Fanboys, and it seems to be working...

You still aren't bad in my books though...Just confused.
Again you just prove your a bitter hater just attacking him out of jealousy I assume.You don't defend your argument you just talk around it.No I didn't say I was bad but Im not the keyboard warrior some seem to be.Lol..you wrestle huh.Let me guess highschool 20 years ago?
Whatever m8 your hopeless...haters gonna hate.Not an mma fighter btw TKD.

Again you just prove your a bitter hater just attacking him out of jealousy I assume.You don't defend your argument you just talk around it.No I didn't say I was bad but Im not the keyboard warrior some seem to be.Lol..you wrestle huh.Let me guess highschool 20 years ago?
You sound like a Tool.....I'd have zero problems scrapping you.
Defend my argument? It's not my fault you Fanboys ignore the proof.
You want it put different then? OK, I'll redo this....
How long did he have to train for Diaz?
Conor had a full training camp for Dos Nachos.....Nate was drunk and high in Cabo. Conor turned down Cowboy TWICE.
He wasn't even in that weight class the first time so yeah it was brave
Really? It was Conor that wanted the fight at 170, not Nate. And the re-match was also at 170, because Conor wanted it. It's not like Nate was "Tree times the size of him" or anything. Brave? Ha!
Im not a contard as you say either,I'm someone who's actually trained and competed.
Whoa! You're so Badass....

It could be any fighter that you and these other tools consistently attack
I don't attack any fighter...Just voicing facts about Conor. No other fighter...Well, maybe that fkn Dork Danis, and that little Goof,Gallagher....Both mouthpieces.

Until you've actually trained to face an opponent in combat you'll have no clue and if you had you wouldn't be so quick to give your couch commentary slamming a professional
I've faced many "opponents", when I was younger. I have also trained, but why does anyone need to mouth off about it?

honestly your only regurgitating quotes that every other hater says 100 x a day.
No I "regurgitate" facts about the fighter I am a "Hater" of. I am always open to argue about it.

.Any thoughts of your own that you didn't get from sherdog?
I am on here commenting on others comments...That's how forums work. You know that right?

because let's face it not one of you haters would have a ball in your sack if you had to say any of this shite to his face.
I fully would say that to Conor McGregor's face. Anyone who knows me, knows I am dumb enough (or smart enough, depending on who you ask) to do this.
One fight, and I'm set for life. Surely as a Conor fan, you can relate to this ideology, no?

I'll debate anytime....Just ask me to.

there is no reason to feel bad for Conor,
he will get what he deserve and with that punishment he will get even more money.

after Oct 6 , everyone should feel bad about his nuthuggers

Conor had a full training camp for Dos Nachos.....Nate was drunk and high in Cabo. Conor turned down Cowboy TWICE.

Really? It was Conor that wanted the fight at 170, not Nate. And the re-match was also at 170, because Conor wanted it. It's not like Nate was "Tree times the size of him" or anything. Brave? Ha!

I don't attack any fighter...Just voicing facts about Conor. No other fighter...Well, maybe that fkn Dork Danis, and that little Goof,Gallagher....Both mouthpieces.

I've faced many "opponents", when I was younger. I have also trained, but why does anyone need to mouth off about it?

No I "regurgitate" facts about the fighter I am a "Hater" of. I am always open to argue about it.

I am on here commenting on others comments...That's how forums work. You know that right?

I fully would say that to Conor McGregor's face. Anyone who knows me, knows I am dumb enough (or smart enough, depending on who you ask) to do this.
One fight, and I'm set for life. Surely as a Conor fan, you can relate to this ideology, no?

Honest to God man you need a hobby.

Do you ever wonder if life would be better if you put the amount of energy and time it took to write this post, that nobody is actually gonna read, and invested it into something worthwhile?

No he didn't lmaooooo Conor came out swinging recklessly like a complete idiot thinking he would walk through Nate and exhausted himself and got caught

He outclassed Nate standing in the second fight and again Nate had zero success until Conor was exhausted

See above for Nate response

4/7 take downs, zero passes, very little damage and Conor stands up from every takedown and you say he has no grappling lol can't even take people serious you gotta be objective. Can't just shit on the guy cuz you dontnlike him, it's way too obvious

Zero passes? ummmmmm. Are you sure you're talking about Mendes vs Conor? Because Mendes definitely passed Conor's guard once or twice.

Zero passes? ummmmmm. Are you sure you're talking about Mendes vs Conor? Because Mendes definitely passed Conor's guard once or twice.
Possible I misremembered.... someone else said that the other day and I guess I ran with it. I'm going to rewatch now.

He's up for a serious ass-whopping, and he knows it, once Kabib grabs a hold it's over.

The charade is coming to a end.

Realistically I can't see Conor winning at all. Kabib has a iron chin, and he's not stupid to stand and trade with Connor. He's not here to play games.
ye conor thinks khabibs gunna win, you dumb as fuck homie

So late in the first he took down Conor and landed in half guard... he did pass the leg for a second, but never settled in to Side control before Conor rolled and retained the half guard. He did technically pass the leg, but I wonder if it counts as a pass without any time of control.

Other than that, there really were no passes. I suppose you could be thinking of when Chad went from full guard to the guillotine attempt in which he jumped at the neck and landed into half guard, but again Conor immediately rolled when Chad sat into the choke and got up.

So yeah, maybe 1, maybe 2 passes depending on how passes are scored.... but no time of control after either before Conor retained or stood up.

Good call though, glad I rewatched that fight

Conor could finish him in the first round we know that. But khabib is not one of those guys whos gonna try to prove something by standing up. Same reason why gsp was a succesful champion because he always stuck to the gameplan . Sometimes you gotta screw what the fans wanna see and do whatever it takes to win and not play games. Like when trunks went back to his timeline to kill the androids and cell. He didnt screw around and give them a free senzu bean or allow cell to achieve perfect form so he can "test himself", nah trunks went in there finished the job and prevented any further harm. This is what khabib wants to come and do. And hes training with some bad dudes out there.
I'm not so sure he isn't going to try and prove sth. I want to see how they both react to each other in the press conference. If there is legit bad blood i'm liking conor chances to ko bib in the first atm tbh.

Do you ever wonder if life would be better if you put the amount of energy and time it took to write this post, that nobody is actually gonna read, and invested it into something worthwhile?
Not too concerned about it...I have plenty of other things I do. Pissing off Conor fans is a good time to me. Why do you care so much? Unless I am pissing you off......

Possible I misremembered.... someone else said that the other day and I guess I ran with it. I'm going to rewatch now.
Always talking out your ass....Still haven't proven you know a lick about Boxing...

Back