Feeling bad for Connor

I can't stand the dude, but he's a legit top fighter. Anyone who calls it like ts, on either side, is fucking blinded by love/hate,or retarded. This shit could go either way.

Pretty much. Don't give a shit who wins but Conor's stand up is far beyond 99% of the UFC roster. Maybe Jones and Silva were ahead of him.

Last edited:
Keep ignoring the facts I wrote...Mr lifelong Boxing fan....

That Floyd fight was a fookin joke.

I already posted a real war, that was technical (something you said never happens) in Ward vs Gotti.....

Those were REAL fights...Not that hot garbage you call May/Con.

You don't know shit about boxing..
You also ignore the facts presented to you. The numbers don't lie.

Probably the most deluded idiot on sherdog, joined with Mysterio..

'numbers don't lie'

when they were both fresh, Nate couldn't land a jab, he was countered easily every single time he extended his arms from his face, Conors head movement made him unable to be touched cleanly, Nate was on his bike until Conor punched himself out, the vast majority of those strikes landed after the 1-2 combo that rocked him, he hit Conor with a few falling jabs and one to the gut but the body of work in both fights when both were fresh was done by Mcgregor..

I know it's cool to quote very mainstream boxing 'wars' like ward/gotti, but that doesn't prove your knowledge of boxing, your lack of knowledge oozes through your every post..

'nate fkin diaz outstruck him' Nate Diaz is praised, HIGHLY praised by the likes of Andre ward, he's one of his sparring partners when he's fighting a long-ranged southpaw.. You can bet your arse if someone goes at Nate with mainly hands and tries to knock him out that they will gas and be beaten violently, 'lost to benson, thompson, rda, he sucks'

I'll let you in on a little secret here, styles make fights, and Nate diaz has some of the best boxing in the UFC, you can't compare Nate from 3-5 years ago to the Nate that fought Conor.. Nate can actually use a shoulder roll (google it because i'm guessing you don't know what one is) which saved him many times in the mcgregor fight.

Bottom line when both fighers were fresh Conor was the clear better standup fighter and it is absolutely maniacal that we have sad little idiots like yourself trying to claim otherwise with 'stats'

Stats mean NOTHING, that's why nuance matters.. You have a rudimentary basic train of thought and are probably frothing at the mouth whilst spamming your fingers telling everyone how much conor sucks cause he got outstruck by 'nate fkin diaz'

retard

Probably the most deluded idiot on sherdog, joined with Mysterio..

'numbers don't lie'

when they were both fresh, Nate couldn't land a jab, he was countered easily every single time he extended his arms from his face, Conors head movement made him unable to be touched cleanly, Nate was on his bike until Conor punched himself out, the vast majority of those strikes landed after the 1-2 combo that rocked him, he hit Conor with a few falling jabs and one to the gut but the body of work in both fights when both were fresh was done by Mcgregor..

I know it's cool to quote very mainstream boxing 'wars' like ward/gotti, but that doesn't prove your knowledge of boxing, your lack of knowledge oozes through your every post..

'nate fkin diaz outstruck him' Nate Diaz is praised, HIGHLY praised by the likes of Andre ward, he's one of his sparring partners when he's fighting a long-ranged southpaw.. You can bet your arse if someone goes at Nate with mainly hands and tries to knock him out that they will gas and be beaten violently, 'lost to benson, thompson, rda, he sucks'

I'll let you in on a little secret here, styles make fights, and Nate diaz has some of the best boxing in the UFC, you can't compare Nate from 3-5 years ago to the Nate that fought Conor.. Nate can actually use a shoulder roll (google it because i'm guessing you don't know what one is) which saved him many times in the mcgregor fight.

Bottom line when both fighers were fresh Conor was the clear better standup fighter and it is absolutely maniacal that we have sad little idiots like yourself trying to claim otherwise with 'stats'

Stats mean NOTHING, that's why nuance matters.. You have a rudimentary basic train of thought and are probably frothing at the mouth whilst spamming your fingers telling everyone how much conor sucks cause he got outstruck by 'nate fkin diaz'

retard
I never read Conor fans garbage posts that are as long as this...

All they are is long winded excuses, as to how it is never how it looks.

Glad I made you do this though....It means I got you "Triggered".

Retard.

IMG_1434.GIF
I never read Conor fans garbage posts that are as long as this...

All they are is long winded excuses, as to how it is never how it looks.

Glad I made you do this though....It means I got you "Triggered".

Retard.
Lmao u stopped responding

Slammed

what did I say never happens? What did I ever say never happens?
Did I ever say may mac was a great fight?

Lmao

Expose yourself more
My bad, it was the other Dumbass I was bickering with that day... Jarvan....

You were the idiot who said it was a normal stoppage in Pro Boxing..

I am STILL waiting for your proof I asked for. About the fact it never happens in Pro Boxing.

I'll ask again...Show me where a fight is stopped, with no knockdown, standing eight count, or a knockout.

Mr life long Boxing fan...

I'll wait..Again.
@Final Say STILL WAITING.........................
@Final Say STILL WAITING.............

Last edited:
My bad, it was the other Dumbass I was bickering with that day... Jarvan....

You were the idiot who said it was a normal stoppage in Pro Boxing..

I am STILL waiting for your proof I asked for. About the fact it never happens in Pro Boxing.

I'll ask again...Show me where a fight is stopped, with no knockdown, standing eight count, or a knockout.

Mr life long Boxing fan...

I'll wait..Again.
Lmao moving the goalposts Bruh

Ok strikers dont KO the likes of Jose Aldo in mere seconds
This one does....
79685a4a4ab40ae708478285451e78e668ac2d4c.jpg

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

OK2E7JV.gif
ImpressiveVillainousAgama-size_restricted.gif

conor has never one punch ko anyone at LW. He beat eddie who was much smaller, shorter, conor blasted him with an accumulation of punches that dropped him and kept hitting until the ref came in, eddie had no trouble getting to his feet so it wasn't like he was really hurt badly...personally it felt staged and sorta early stoppage, just so conor could become a two division champion.

anyways point being, all kahbib has to do is either avoid getting tagged clean and hard, or be able to walk through conors punches. If conor drops kahbib and goes to the ground, he risks getting grabbed and pulled to the mat, especially if kahbib isn't hurt and just weathering the storm from conors punches.

If kahbib comes charging forward for a TD, conor isn't going to be be stationary, he's going to back pedal and throw kicks/punches to time kahbib coming in for the TD....the problem is kahbib TD's are explosive so once he rushes in, if he can eat a few punches just to grab hold of conor, then take him down, kahbib has the technical skill on the ground to kill time recover if he has to and do some damage to conor....seriously, look what he does to guys who have better wrestling than conor, they never get back up, if conor can't land a hail mary of a punch, kick, knee on kahbib to finish him then i don't see conor winning, he will gas and his punches will be nothing, the relentless pace and grappling will be too much for him to go 5 rounds.

Pretty much. Don't give a shit who wins but Conor's stand up is far beyond 99% of the UFC roster. Maybe Jones and Silva were ahead of him.

I think Conor is the Silva of the LW and FW class. So precise and accurate with power.. Makes good fighters look bad.. Just like Silva..

Back