Feeling bad for Connor

This thread is a rogues gallery of stupid.

Thanks for stepping forward and identifying yourselves.

He's up for a serious ass-whopping, and he knows it, once Kabib grabs a hold it's over.

The charade is coming to a end.

Realistically I can't see Conor winning at all. Kabib has a iron chin, and he's not stupid to stand and trade with Connor. He's not here to play games.
Your amazing..<YeahOKJen>

Everyone's got you "triggered" today, huh?
You + Mysterio are notoriously known for being children that spend the majority of your time on sherdog hating on Conor, I wouldn't class you two intellectually challenged retards as 'everyone' ... perish the thought.

And you are a winner, on here bragging about being a failing Cage fighter.....

Failing? I've never lost.. I was touted to go far but I just didn't have the drive to do it, you on the other hand are here with literally no martial arts experience, no fight knowledge, no capability to understand the nuances of combat, you're a sad bitter little soul who spends the majority of his time hating on another man. You embarrass yourself with every post, your every post screams "i know nothing about mma"

You + Mysterio are notoriously known for being children that spend the majority of your time on sherdog hating on Conor, I wouldn't class you two intellectually challenged retards as 'everyone' ... perish the thought.
Oh Noes....A Conor fan that doesn't like me.....Ha!
Don't you have a Cage Fighting career to go fail at?

Failing? I've never lost.. I was touted to go far but I just didn't have the drive to do it, you on the other hand are here with literally no martial arts experience, no fight knowledge, no capability to understand the nuances of combat, you're a sad bitter little soul who spends the majority of his time hating on another man. You embarrass yourself with every post, your every post screams "i know nothing about mma"
Suuuure you were touted to go far...
You sound like a fkn Chump.....Chump.
Only fkn Dorks run their mouths about being a trained "Cage Fighter"....
And only Dorks worship other grown men....

Oh Noes....A Conor fan that doesn't like me.....Ha!
Don't you have a Cage Fighting career to go fail at?

Never lost. Touted to go far. Got injured, a lot. You? never trained a day in your life yet think you know anything about MMA. Cringey retard.

Suuuure you were touted to go far...
You sound like a fkn Chump.....Chump.
Only fkn Dorks run their mouths about being a trained "Cage Fighter"....
And only Dorks worship other grown men....

Only sad pathetic losers cry at the accomplishments of another man and try to reduce them.

I never said I was a trained cagefighter. You said you weren't going to read my wall of text (because you can't understand nuance and have the iq of a tea spoon) because i was a nuthugger or something, so I let you know I'm impartial, I'm someone who has competed and still train regularly and I also take joy in analyzing fights, with nuance. You then got your knickers in a twist because someone has a difference of opinion because you're a bitter little kid

edit; I never read Conor fans garbage posts that are as long as this...

All they are is long winded excuses, as to how it is never how it looks.

Glad I made you do this though....It means I got you "Triggered".

This is what you posted to me giving you a rational breakdown of the fight. I then informed you I know what i'm talking about as i've competed, you then had threw a tantrum and tried to be an edgelord thinking you're cool trying to 'trigger' people. You're one pathetic loser man.

You've clearly got some issues you pre-pubescent little child, telling people you'd 'scrap them' on sherdog.. and you're having a go at me for 'running my mouth about being a cage fighter' hahahaha irony, you know what irony is? maybe you should join a gym and you wouldnt be such an angry little mark on an internet forum you fucking pussy.

McGregor bullied bigger guy!

Khabib was talking that he's from the street, bullied Lobov with his friends and than bus attack happens and he froze there. After that bus attack he was all the time "send me location" pilot and was telling that if he see Conor it will be fight.

And than McGregor was there in front of him, all the time asking for trouble and this guy who was telling to Conor that he's chicken just freeze there... I've just realized that McGregor is real deal and Khabib is fake and chicken! Stay behind your words, McGregor did it!

Everybody was saying that Conor is ducking Khabib when he was taking always the biggest challenge at the time and than this tonight happens. You can say McGregor was on drugs, booze but he made Khabib look fake as fuck. And smart guy can pretend to be a fool but dumb can't pretend to be a smart.

Respect to Mystic Mac cause he shook Khabib to the orbital bone!

Never lost. Touted to go far. Got injured, a lot. You? never trained a day in your life yet think you know anything about MMA. Cringey retard.
You are a fkn pussy....It's evident in the way you talk.....
Touted to go far HA!
You fkn failed...That's why you are on here failing at selling yourself as a "Cage Fighter"...
You Goof.

Only sad pathetic losers cry at the accomplishments of another man and try to reduce them.

I never said I was a trained cagefighter. You said you weren't going to read my wall of text (because you can't understand nuance and have the iq of a tea spoon) because i was a nuthugger or something, so I let you know I'm impartial, I'm someone who has competed and still train regularly and I also take joy in analyzing fights, with nuance. You then got your knickers in a twist because someone has a difference of opinion because you're a bitter little kid

edit; I never read Conor fans garbage posts that are as long as this...

All they are is long winded excuses, as to how it is never how it looks.

Glad I made you do this though....It means I got you "Triggered".

This is what you posted to me giving you a rational breakdown of the fight. I then informed you I know what i'm talking about as i've competed, you then had threw a tantrum and tried to be an edgelord thinking you're cool trying to 'trigger' people. You're one pathetic loser man.

You've clearly got some issues you pre-pubescent little child, telling people you'd 'scrap them' on sherdog.. and you're having a go at me for 'running my mouth about being a cage fighter' hahahaha irony, you know what irony is? maybe you should join a gym and you wouldnt be such an angry little mark on an internet forum you fucking pussy.
Why do you have to write novels, running on about how good you are?
Usually when people have to do this, it's because they are Losers IRL.
You are a fkn failure, and are on a MMA forum, telling people how good at MMA you were...You Failed.....Just like you are doing now.
Goof.

He's up for a serious ass-whopping, and he knows it, once Kabib grabs a hold it's over.

The charade is coming to a end.

Realistically I can't see Conor winning at all. Kabib has a iron chin, and he's not stupid to stand and trade with Connor. He's not here to play games.

Conor could finish him in the first round we know that. But khabib is not one of those guys whos gonna try to prove something by standing up. Same reason why gsp was a succesful champion because he always stuck to the gameplan . Sometimes you gotta screw what the fans wanna see and do whatever it takes to win and not play games. Like when trunks went back to his timeline to kill the androids and cell. He didnt screw around and give them a free senzu bean or allow cell to achieve perfect form so he can "test himself", nah trunks went in there finished the job and prevented any further harm. This is what khabib wants to come and do. And hes training with some bad dudes out there.

Good post and serious props for the Trunks reference. Trunks DBZ GOAT.

Back