Feelgood story: Leftist calls trump supporters nazis and is fired! GA in the house!

I'm sorta serious. More blacks went Trump this election. And I just like listening to that.

Of course they voted for trump.. Hillary was worst. I wouldn't brag about black voting for trump like they had a better candidate to vote for lol. Trump approval rates are under 29%

Of course they voted for trump.. Hillary was worst. I wouldn't brag about black voting for trump like they had a better candidate to vote for lol. Trump approval rates are under 29%
That's fine if his approval rate is low. The bottom line is that the country gets better.

That's fine if his approval rate is low. The bottom line is that the country gets better.

It won't with him in office. Since I was a kid I haven't seen this much violence during his campaign run and now his presidency. It will continue to get worst because his base don't like diversity. That why they want to "make America great again." Blacks don't feel like being enslaved again and minorities are tired of being mistreated, especially when it comes to law enforcement.

It won't with him in office. Since I was a kid I haven't seen this much violence during his campaign run and now his presidency. It will continue to get worst because his base don't like diversity. That why they want to "make America great again." Blacks don't feel like being enslaved again and minorities are tired of being mistreated, especially when it comes to law enforcement.
MAGA is not about racism. It's about America first. And bringing more jobs back. Some minorities need that badly.

Anyway, we will see what happens.

First off, there are no nazis today that aren't on their deathbed. Actual nazis killed millions of people.

The very small group you're talking about are simply racists.

Trump has been denouncing them for 30 years. In everything from the NYT to presidential speeches.

You're not even worth responding to because you're a troll, but I figured it was a good time to remind folks it is offensive to Jews to call people Nazis, it belittles their history.

PS, the kkk endorsed Hillary. Hillary is in a picture kissing a klan member, and Bill Clinton is a rapist.
GS0jycj.gif

this post should literally be stickied as it applies to every liberal progressofascist hillcuck limpwrist on this board.

Antifa are the one domestic group I'm willing to be open and honest about being a hypocrite about. I believe they are violent and dangerous scum as a whole. I find their methods and actions a threat to society no different than any violent gang or domestic terrorist group. If they restricted themselves to purely rhetoric I might feel more generous about their rights but they've shown they have no real respect for others personal property, the rule of law, the concepts of true freedom of speech and thought and offer no real solutions for society other than violence when they can't intimidate or shoutdown everyone around them.

Honestly Cargo king if you support them, their position and or their actions then fuck you, your opinions and your feelings.

Oh, and your couch too

giphy.gif

Where did I say I support them? Pointing out your ideologies inconsistency doesn't require support for antifa. I can believe they suck and you're a hypocrite.

Why don't you take a count since you're the one who's bothered by it?

I already did. Hence the comment you must've been bothered by.

Did they give her any warning first?

Firing her seems hasty.
Don't be stupid she denied children education because of her own political beliefs. Not only is the firing just she should never be able to hold any position of responsibility ever again.

Don't be stupid she denied children education because of her own political beliefs. Not only is the firing just she should never be able to hold any position of responsibility ever again.
Just as her transgression was over the top... so is that.

I'm not sure what 1983 is meant to mean should I let people deny children education because I'm 33
Do I really need to explain that because you used the last bit of my username to address me that I did likewise in response?

Not really. When was America great for colors when they were treating less than a dog? Or natives who were murded and land stolen from them to make America in the first place. "Make America great again" mean what exactly to them?

That's why we voted Republican. So the Dems (party of slavery and KKK) don't do that shit again.

That racist teacher needs to be put down

Yeah I'm sure those MSN polls of 100 people in the welfare line are representative of the greater population...

Back