Feed Weidman to Jacare

L

Lissove

No match up is a good match up after this win, unless he fights Bisping, which would be bullshit of the grandest order.

Always wanted to see this fight when Weidman was champion, both guys are down to grapple and very good at it, it will be a grappling orgasm.

no

jacare vs romero 2

or...

jacare vs weidman and romero vs a silva

Weidman would handle Jacare....not with ease. But the Chris would be able to control that fight. Weidman is too durable for Jacare these days.

Jacare looked so slow against Whitaker. Age finally catching up to that beast?

You mean feed jacare to weidman.

Jacare is done amd washed.

Jacare is a bad match-up for him. Chris needs takedowns. Jacare is better than Chris on the ground. This fight will stay standing. Both have poor striking when the TD threat is removed, but Chris' might just be a little worse.

It'll likely be like Weidman v Maia, except we have a bigger, stronger Maia with slightly better striking... Weidman should face Brunson. Give him a chance to build back up instead of giving him a one way ticket to Bellator.

It's another good, new MW contender fight. I'd watch. Weidman TKO's him.

Fight would be absolutely amazing if it ended up on the mat.

Yes!

Winnable fight for both
5545 Jacare

Winners fight winners and losers fight losers in the UFC so unless you're (still) calling Weidman a loser after a win it seems unlikely.

I have been wanting this fight to happen for a long time.

Weidman/Jacare

Rockhold/Romero

Match-ups to jizz for.

Let's see these elite middleweights clash.

No bullshit rematches.

Make these match-ups happen before Whittaker decapitates all of these old geezers.

jacare coming from a loss - not happening

yoel coming from a loss - not happening

we're getting jacare vs yoel 2 and weidman vs silva 3. mark my words.

I like this fight a lot. It's evenly matched and puts the winner right back near title contention.

Back