Feed ngannou to werdum to expose him even more.

I dont get why everytime a contender who haves hypejob under him losses people here start to mock it

it is like the dude isnt talented,he has only defeated one top guy(at the time he fought against,so of course not counting Arlovski) and was already scheduled to fight a 5 rounder title contest

it was a bit obvious that if the non experienced dude who haves his only gameplan possible (land a good uppercut or big hook in 2 or in the max 3 rounds) he would lost it.

People mock pro athletes where i bet more than a half of the forum haves their Body Mass Index levels over the recommended

Im not a fanboy of the guy or something, this situation is just a bit stupid to me.

Werdum TDDs are underrated, he's too experienced and imo would find a way of getting Francis down, he did that to Tybura who does have excellent TDD and is a better grappler, of course he wouldn't do that the way Stipe did, with ease, and maybe wouldn't be able to control Francis for so long, but he would need much less time on the ground to find something, Werdum understanding of underhooks is excellent, just watch the Harris fight, and that's something Francis doesn't seem to have, he relies on strength too much.

If he gets him tired maybe there is a way but it's a bit of a stretch for my liking and like I said this experience should make Fran grow just like that JDS fight made Stipe grow.

Tybura and Walt are a few levels to low on the skills list.

Very dangerous 2-3 rounds especially if Fran feels the other guy doesn't have drop you power in his hands. If I'm Werdum I don't like this fight, he should try to book that Stipe fight or a nr 1 contender match with Cain asap.

He should take minimum 6 months off and train in Vegas ditch his shit team and improve his cardio and game

Let's derail this hype train once and for all.

Feed Ngannou to werdum. Once this fight goes to the mat, he won't survive more than 30 seconds.

Stipe is the fucking man, and I was so glad to watch Dana's disappointment

Ngannou should get immediate rematch with stipe, it went the distance

If he gets him tired maybe there is a way but it's a bit of a stretch for my liking and like I said this experience should make Fran grow just like that JDS fight made Stipe grow.

Tybura and Walt are a few levels to low on the skills list.

Very dangerous 2-3 rounds especially if Fran feels the other guy doesn't have drop you power in his hands. If I'm Werdum I don't like this fight, he should try to book that Stipe fight or a nr 1 contender match with Cain asap.
Tybura grappling is much better than what Ngannou already show at UFC, i did watch some of his fights at Russia and he's a beast with his grappling. Dominated some legit guys.

I think it's a dangerous fight but i would go with Werdum by late sub, 3rd or 4th round. At the clinch i don't think Ngannou would know how to defend himself properly, could go similar to RDA-Lawler in the early rounds, move a lot, low kicks, bring him to the fence and work on the clinch.
After he gasses out, takedown and then..Werdum Time ;)

Tybura grappling is much better than what Ngannou already show at UFC, i did watch some of his fights at Russia and he's a beast with his grappling. Dominated some legit guys.

I think it's a dangerous fight but i would go with Werdum by late sub, 3rd or 4th round. At the clinch i don't think Ngannou would know how to defend himself properly, could go similar to RDA-Lawler in the early rounds, move a lot, low kicks, bring him to the fence and work on the clinch.

Reem has a solid clinch game too but you need wrestling.. no one is holding him easily early, it will be hell to pay.

Werdum is sneaky and underrated in the clinch but not sure he can do that from the get go.

Ngannous is legit, but I have not interested in seeing a big guy beating up people who are one weight class smaller than him

One seizure for Dana this year is enough..

2af18a3516e0e947a892.jpeg

Ngannou likely murder Werdum

Reem has a solid clinch game too but you need wrestling.. no one is holding him easily early, it will be hell to pay.

Werdum is sneaky and underrated in the clinch but not sure he can do that from the get go.
Yeah from the go doesn't seem like a good idea, the first round he would've to use the RDA strategy against Lawler, footwork and low kicks, some mid front kicks to maintain a good distance etc
Werdum knows how to keep a gameplan going on, Stipe fight is a exception

Ngannou should get immediate rematch with stipe, it went the distance
What? He didn't win a round. Didn't look like he was gonna win a round, it wasn't close and he has nothing to offer but those huge fucking silverback punches. Don't be an eeejit.

Well his hype did get exposed insofar as he was billed as being invincible and Stipe exposed his TDD and cardio.

Right now the backlash is going too far though. He completely earned his title shot, is tremendously talented, and is a legit top fighter even now with room to shore up his weaknesses.

I don't really get why people get so bent out of shape about people being hyped or as I call it promoted. People complain about the UFC not promoting fighters then when they do people complain about the hype and are glad when the fighter loses.

Ngannou's an entertaining fighter, is intelligent and personable outside the cage, and is aesthetically pleasing (or as I call him yummy). He was shown to be too green for Stipe but he's still a fighter we can enjoy and I don't know why people wouldn't want that.

Werdum TDDs are underrated, he's too experienced and imo would find a way of getting Francis down, he did that to Tybura who does have excellent TDD and is a better grappler, of course he wouldn't do that the way Stipe did, with ease, and maybe wouldn't be able to control Francis for so long, but he would need much less time on the ground to find something, Werdum understanding of underhooks is excellent, just watch the Harris fight, and that's something Francis doesn't seem to have, he relies on strength too much.
Yup. Overeem also has great Tdd and Werdum managed to took him down in their last fight

I also disagree with people calling Ngannou a "hype train that got derailed". The guy legitimately earned a title shot, and regardless of the outcome Stipe couldn't finish him. Save the "hype train" nonsense for people who are barely ranked in the top 10 but are getting "pushed" like they deserve to be #1 contenders.

I think its more like Stipe didnt try to finish Ngannou.... quite surprising really.

Werdum has great jits
But he's not a wrestler
Ngannou ko 1st rd

Back