Feed ngannou to werdum to expose him even more.

DaviVasco

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let's derail this hype train once and for all.

Feed Ngannou to werdum. Once this fight goes to the mat, he won't survive more than 30 seconds.

Stipe is the fucking man, and I was so glad to watch Dana's disappointment

There are levels in MMA and in this case the levels are different.

I'd gladly watch Ngannou sleep Werdum.

Werdum would front kick enganou all night!!!

It would be a fun fight. One thing we know for certain now is Francis has a damn good chin. Some of those Stipe right hands would have slept most HW’s. And most of those shots Francis landed would have done the same so kudos to The Champ.

Let's not get crazy and pretend like Francis is some kind of easy fight for anyone. If you don't respect him early you're going to wake up in an ambulance. He buzzed Stipe several times in the first round and Stipe managed to survive and press through with a great offensive wrestling gameplan, whereas Fabricio doesn't have the same kind of wrestling. Werdum might be able to beat him, but if he strikes as recklessly as he has previously done, Ngannou will knock him out quickly.

Werdum ain't getting him down imo.

Fran KO's him or sloppy dec for Doom.

Ngannou vs Werdum sounds exciting and unpredictable...

Ngannou vs Cain I don't like cuz Cain will most most likely beat him up for 5 rounds

Werdum deserves a title shot

ngannou should rematch overeem
overeem did say he wanted a rematch :)

Would watch Ngannou/Hunt whether the latter wins or loses vs Blaydes.

Nah, Werdum x Miocic 2 next.
Werdum ain't getting him down imo.

Fran KO's him or sloppy dec for Doom.
Luis Henrique did. Curtis Blaydes did. People outside UFC also did, Stipe wasn't the first and won't be the last.

Let's not get crazy and pretend like Francis is some kind of easy fight for anyone. If you don't respect him early you're going to wake up in an ambulance. He buzzed Stipe several times in the first round and Stipe managed to survive and press through with a great offensive wrestling gameplan, whereas Fabricio doesn't have the same kind of wrestling. Werdum might be able to beat him, but if he strikes as recklessly as he has previously done, Ngannou will knock him out quickly.

I also disagree with people calling Ngannou a "hype train that got derailed". The guy legitimately earned a title shot, and regardless of the outcome Stipe couldn't finish him. Save the "hype train" nonsense for people who are barely ranked in the top 10 but are getting "pushed" like they deserve to be #1 contenders.

I also disagree with people calling Ngannou a "hype train that got derailed". The guy legitimately earned a title shot, and regardless of the outcome Stipe couldn't finish him. Save the "hype train" nonsense for people who are barely ranked in the top 10 but are getting "pushed" like they deserve to be #1 contenders.
Well his hype did get exposed insofar as he was billed as being invincible and Stipe exposed his TDD and cardio.

Right now the backlash is going too far though. He completely earned his title shot, is tremendously talented, and is a legit top fighter even now with room to shore up his weaknesses.

Nah, Werdum x Miocic 2 next.

Luis Henrique did. Curtis Blaydes did. People outside UFC also did, Stipe wasn't the first and won't be the last.

But they didn't keep him down and they were better wrestlers and stronger then Doom plus that was a lesser Fran, dude will be even better TDD wise in a training camp or two, especially after tonight.

Said a few times they are rushing him he needed more experience.

Big Werdum fan, but idk how he gets it to the ground.

The strength difference would be tremendous, Stipe has excellent cardio and was sapped pretty hard from trying to get that takedown in the 1st. Idk that Werdum can get him down.

Francis is tough man, I was truly afraid his body was going to fail him after such exhaustion. What a performance by Stipe

Would not want to fight Francis next, that’s the kinda fight that makes him better and that’s scary

But they didn't keep him down and they were better wrestlers and stronger then Doom plus that was a lesser Fran, dude will be even better TDD wise in a training camp or two, especially after tonight.

Said a few times they are rushing him he needed more experience.
Werdum TDDs are underrated, he's too experienced and imo would find a way of getting Francis down, he did that to Tybura who does have excellent TDD and is a better grappler, of course he wouldn't do that the way Stipe did, with ease, and maybe wouldn't be able to control Francis for so long, but he would need much less time on the ground to find something, Werdum understanding of underhooks is excellent, just watch the Harris fight, and that's something Francis doesn't seem to have, he relies on strength too much.

Let's derail this hype train once and for all.

Feed Ngannou to werdum. Once this fight goes to the mat, he won't survive more than 30 seconds.

Stipe is the fucking man, and I was so glad to watch Dana's disappointment
True that. Werdum vs no-ground game....<6>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back