Feds piece together Cohen's shredded pages

Why do you guys always have to feed the trolls? You know he is just trolling, why give him what he wants?

When do we find out what good shit they found?

If they are encrypted the feds are fucked, there is no breaking things like AES (Advanced Encryption Standard.) They can try for a million years and they will never break it. That's kinda the cool thing about encryption.
I don't about the various levels of encryption and the different software, but there is no need to assume Cohen utilized the latest and best.

According to Fortune.com , Cohen "went to a uniquely awful law school"
http://fortune.com/2018/05/05/michael-cohen-cooley-worst-law-school-in-america/

Cohen appears to be more of a fixer than a lawyer for Trump. His client list is very sparse. Based on this history and his inability to effectively shred documents, I am not assuming he used an 'unbreakable' encryption program.

This could be something or nothing at all. I’m sure it’s standard procedure to piece together shredded documents, after all Mueller handled Enron case.

I don't about the various levels of encryption and the different software, but there is no need to assume Cohen utilized the latest and best.

According to Fortune.com , Cohen "went to a uniquely awful law school"
http://fortune.com/2018/05/05/michael-cohen-cooley-worst-law-school-in-america/

Cohen appears to be more of a fixer than a lawyer for Trump. His client list is very sparse. Based on this history and his inability to effectively shred documents, I am not assuming he used an 'unbreakable' encryption program.
I once saw some dumbshit shred a landscape document in the plain strip shredder and you could fetch the strips and read each row of data/text like normal.

Calling this guy a lawyer is an affront to the legal profession. He's a real world Saul Goodman except no where near as smart.
You ever watch Arrested Development? He's Barry Zuckercorn, to a tee.

Last edited:
Back