Feds piece together Cohen's shredded pages

Then why don't you say it in the first place or criticize Drump? Drumps lawyer is scummy as fuck, just like everyone else around him. Anyone who has done anything illegal magically becomes "just a coffee boy". Frump also backed a pedo in Moore. A freaking sexual predator pedo. Can you criticize that?
Why would I defend that. I don't like a lot of things trump does. I'd never vote for him if there were a reasonable alternative.

Why would I defend that. I don't like a lot of things trouble does. I'd never vote for him if there were a reasonable alternative.
"Trouble does"? Did you mean Trump? If you say you don't like a lot of things he does that is good to hear. Did you vote for him and would you again?

"Trouble does"? Did you mean Trump? If you say you don't like a lot of things he does that is good to hear. Did you vote for him and would you again?
Yeah phone typo.

No I didn't vote for him. Just so it's clear I have a short list of requirements for a president and trump fails the "Israeli puppet" test.

The Feds have pieced together pages that Cohen sent through his paper shredder. News is reporting that the Feds also obtained more than 700 pages worth of encrypted messages.

Here's my thought: what a fricking noob for not being able to permanently destroy sensitive material on paper. Did this guy, with all his money, just go buy some consumer grade imported paper shredder at Office Depot or some other big box store? Really does sound like it. Ofcourse I am glad he failed at hiding the shredded material but I would think a guy in his position would have bought an industrial duty shredder and or incinerated the stuff. Maybee when the Feds raided the officers , his underlings only had time to send the pages through their office shredder??

http://www.businessinsider.com/mich...ther-paper-shredder-encrypted-messages-2018-6

If they are encrypted the feds are fucked, there is no breaking things like AES (Advanced Encryption Standard.) They can try for a million years and they will never break it. That's kinda the cool thing about encryption.

They probably have an AI that can piece the pages back together.

Sounds to me like it was covered with encryption. You know as well as I that there is no breaking encryption unless you can get your hands on the key. As far as I'm concerned he didn't even have to shred them. He could have just left them sitting on the desk, there is no breaking solid encryption.

To be fair, this doesn't say that they found anything illegal from these shredded documents, although I believe it's likely? It's pretty normal for any office to have shredded a lot of paper. This feels like nothing unless we learn about what was shredded.

yea this doesnt mean they found anything. but they were willing to piece together who knows how much shredded paper? they must smell blood in the water.

But they won't condemn a women who gloats about defending rapists, and who covered up her husband's frequent violent sexual assaults on vulnerable women (probably of colour).

So you're telling me you're all misogynistic racists.

Ahhhhhh typical trumptard "but Hillary". Following in daddy dotard's footsteps.

Can't even acknowledge it. You've got a weak mind, no principles.

Meaningless right wing propaganda talking points don't deserve attention.

You should try dealing with the facts like the GOP has had literal nazis and dudes into chasing young girls on their tickets this year.

Meaningless right wing propaganda talking points don't deserve attention.

You should try dealing with the facts like the GOP has had literal nazis and dudes into chasing young girls on their tickets this year.
Literal Nazis! Who?

Also pedos are a scourge and a problem across the board. Democrats are known to be the sexual devient party though. The left are pushing hard to mainstream the kiddie fiddlers, just like they did with the gays and trannies. Why deny it at this point.

Literal Nazis! Who?

Also pedos are a scourge and a problem across the board. Democrats are known to be the sexual devient party though. The left are pushing hard to mainstream the kiddie fiddlers, just like they did with the gays and trannies. Why deny it at this point.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/politics/arthur-jones-illinois.html

The rest of your post is right wing projection as normal, with out a shred of support based in reality, or hopefully just trolling.

I guess you could call him a 'literal nazi' if the word literal no longer meant literal. Or if nazi just means anti-Semitic.

I have to say I agree with a few of his points. I may need to dig a bit deeper on this guy.
No, the guy is literally antisemitic. He praised Hitler.

Literal Nazis! Who?

Remember Roy Moore? The guy Trump supported?

maybe they got new technology that can reassemble even burnt documents
All physical processes are theoretically reversible. Stephen Hawking proved that even black holes slowly evaporate. If there's resources and incentive to do it, they'll find all your creepy little secrets.

Ooooh nice burn man. "Drumpf is dumb, and if you disagree with me you support drumpf and are dumb". Very sophisticated argument.

No, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to that absolute idiot who asked about Trump transitioning. What a dumb POS that guy was. His very existence stunk up the War Room pretty badly. What a complete waste of human intellect that guy was. I guess he was just some poor moron learning about the world in an alt right echo chamber somewhere. His initial postings were just so unbelievably stupid it was like previewing brain damage before his postings really kick into high gear for a full feature length explosion of brain-damaged opinions.

Anyways, not referring to you.

Back