Feds piece together Cohen's shredded pages

lets be real if Trump had a D next to his name they would be vigorously defending him

Wrong.

#metoo has taught us that dems and liberals will condemn their party, but conservatives and Republicans will defend the lowest of the low toll the end.

The GOP, preferred party of third rate wannabe dictators and rapists.

Hypothetically, if Trump were to open the borders, transition to a woman, and overthrow twice as many governments as Obama did, would you support her?
Yes

Wrong.

#metoo has taught us that dems and liberals will condemn their party,

But they won't condemn a women who gloats about defending rapists, and who covered up her husband's frequent violent sexual assaults on vulnerable women (probably of colour).

So you're telling me you're all misogynistic racists.

But they won't condemn a women who gloats about defending rapists, and who covered up her husband's frequent violent sexual assaults on vulnerable women (probably of colour).

So you're telling me you're all misogynistic racists.
What has the GOP done? I've seen a couple members come out against Trump slightly but back track and tuck their tails like scared cowards. Embarrassing

Wrong.

#metoo has taught us that dems and liberals will condemn their party, but conservatives and Republicans will defend the lowest of the low toll the end.

The GOP, preferred party of third rate wannabe dictators and rapists.

they will only condemn someone if they are a white male. Everyone one else gets a free pass.

What has the GOP done? I've seen a couple members come out against Trump slightly but back track and tuck their tails like scared cowards. Embarrassing
Deflection.

As Michelle Obama once said "be better".

Where is this constant stream of morons coming from? He's not a new member, he's been here since Aug 9, 2010, and just decided to wander into the WR now with ideas he thinks are clever. Somewhat disheartening to know there is no end to the morons who support Trump.

Where is this constant stream of morons coming from? He's not a new member, he's been here since Aug 9, 2010, and just decided to wander into the WR now with ideas he thinks are clever. Somewhat disheartening to know there is no end to the morons who support Trump.
I guess it depends on what account they decide to login to that day.

I don't support the GOP at all... You're getting desperate, it's sad.
Then why don't you say it in the first place or criticize Drump? Drumps lawyer is scummy as fuck, just like everyone else around him. Anyone who has done anything illegal magically becomes "just a coffee boy". Frump also backed a pedo in Moore. A freaking sexual predator pedo. Can you criticize that?

Ooooh nice burn man. "Drumpf is dumb, and if you disagree with me you support drumpf and are dumb". Very sophisticated argument.

Back