Fedor's translator

StraightleftKO

2 belt champion
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't listen to any Fedor interview with this lady translating for him. Seems like she forgets what to say sometimes and makes up words on the spot and doesn't translate exactly what Fedor says. I want to know and listen to what the great Fedor has to say. Anyone else feel this way?

I love her. She seems so sweet and tries her best to get across what Fedor is saying. I still remember her crying when he lost to Werdum too. I like that she cares.

I love her. She seems so sweet and tries her best to get across what Fedor is saying. I still remember her crying when he lost to Werdum too. I like that she cares.
Damn, Now I care too.. Feeling sad.

Shes terrible. I am a Russian Speaker and she is terrible. She translates as if the audience is in England. Shes incapable of translating in western English that Americans would understand. Shes a nice lady and I think thats why Fedor likes her but overall shes terrible.

Shes terrible. I am a Russian Speaker and she is terrible. She translates as if the audience is in England. Shes incapable of translating in western English that Americans would understand. Shes a nice lady and I think thats why Fedor likes her but overall shes terrible.
I'm an American English speaker and I find her perfectly easy to understand.

He never lost when he had that dude translating for him. She is nice but she is a bad omen. On the other hand, the omen could be his rando wife he had. He is back with GOAT wife Oksana (said name given to the holy pocket pussy in blue mountain State). He will never lose again

I am from Russia and not 'own' English very well, but enough to say that Fedor translator's sucks all time! This woman - not the worstest, she preceeded by the more stupid and uncompetent peoples.

Back