Fedor's student beats Phil Davis

Agreed. I could see him fighting for the 205 belt soon. Davis was ranked right up there so this win has propelled him up there.

Definitely. Nemkov also just beat the 2 previous champs before Bader. He should get the next title shot.

I wouldn't say Vadim Nemkov is in prospect mode anymore.

He already beat two former Bellator LHW champions in McGeary and Davis. Also KO'd PFL Heavyweight finalist Phlipe Lins with some ease. There was no other contender in that division much better than Phil Davis.

Nemkov should be fighting Ryan Bader for the title next year, for sure.
When fightmetric.com updates in December he's going to be ranked #1LHW so yeah definitely graduated from prospect.

But I don't think he fights Bader anytime soon, unless Fedor scores an upset. Bellator will have bader defend the HW belt vs Minakov because it's a bigger draw.

I wouldn't say Vadim Nemkov is in prospect mode anymore.

He already beat two former Bellator LHW champions in McGeary and Davis. Also KO'd PFL Heavyweight finalist Phlipe Lins with some ease. There was no other contender in that division much better than Phil Davis.

Nemkov should be fighting Ryan Bader for the title next year, for sure.

I was buzzed as fuck lol.I meant he was a rising prospect who just busted through to the top lol

baby Fedor got ko'd by someone whose career is 3 yrs old and has only fought in Tel Aviv lets not buy into this to much

What does that even remotely have to do with nemkov looking great emerging as a top lhw?

Baby fedor looked much larger then normal and had good success early but imo the finish was helped by the almost landed illegal kick.You can see krill looking at the ref for an instant after the kick was thrown,after the pause the punch landed and put him down.

I wouldn't be mad at a rematch but either way it was a good fight.

That's very impressive! Davis is listed as #1 LHW in the world on fightmatrix and top 5 on most ranks. I don't really but all that ranking stuff but it's still very impressive. He should get a title shot next.

Nemkov vs Bader is exciting fresh match up for Bellator LHW division, good storyline too since Bader is matched with Fedor next

baby Fedor got ko'd by someone whose career is 3 yrs old and has only fought in Tel Aviv lets not buy into this to much

What exactly does Sidelnikov have to do with Nemkov, besides being on the same team? This thread is about Nemkov. Sidelnikov was never great.

How good must Jiri Prochzka have been to beat this guy?

Jiri is a good fighter. He fought King Mo right after that war with Nemkov and did something really stupid and paid for it. Since, then, he has won all of his fights except one by T/KO in the 1st. I think he's at least a top 15 LHW. As for Nemkov, he gassed badly in the Jiri fight. While he has improved a lot, his gas tank could still use some work. I don't think he can go 5 rounds with top guys right now, but he is still impressive and a breath of fresh air for the Bellator LHW divsion. Glad to see him get another win against a top opponent. If he continues to improve at this rate, he will have a chance against any LHW in the world, IMHO.

59MqpX.gif

Close fight. I’m happy there’s a new contender at LHW, but I wasn’t amazed at anything Nemkov showed.

Nemkov just got a better win than everyone on Gustafsson's resume lol

How good must Jiri Prochzka have been to beat this guy?
Jiri is a great, violent fighter. The loss to Mo was after he had been through some wars and he made mistakes while gassed. I’d like to see a rematch between Mo and Nemkov sometime in the future.

This will certanly get Nemkov into Top 10 of most rankings, maybee even in Top 5.
Good thing for competition, especially since he will be another Top 10 fighter outside of UFC.

Good work from Nemkov beating a top 5 LHW. He easily won 2 of the 3 rounds against a tough, veteran who has been in there with the best guys.

Nice to know Fedor has a guy like this in his camp.

What exactly does Sidelnikov have to do with Nemkov, besides being on the same team? This thread is about Nemkov. Sidelnikov was never great.

So MMA traning partner math is only relevant when you decide?

It's interesting to note that Vadim Nemkov just beat Phil Davis by split decision, the same result Ryan Bader had against Phil Davis in both of their fights. Vadim is Fedor's student and a training partner. Sounds like a great guy for Fedor to have in his camp against Bader.

Nemkov in his last two fights just beat the 2 former Bellator LHW champs before Bader. Win or lose against Fedor, Bader is probably going to be fighting another Team Fedor member next.
Phil DAVIES Top guy. Nice seeing fedor legacy as a master coming through.

Close fight. I’m happy there’s a new contender at LHW, but I wasn’t amazed at anything Nemkov showed.

Nemkov ragdolled Davis who is an all American wrestling champ and very high level collegiate wrestler and top 5 lhw.

Nemkov ragdolled Davis who is an all American wrestling champ and very high level collegiate wrestler and top 5 lhw.

Yeah, I was impressed how many time Nemkov was able to take Davis down. Davis tends to make everyone look boring fighting him, its just his style.

Nemkov just got a better win than everyone on Gustafsson's resume lol

Stupid comment. If Davis tried to stand with Gus for an entire fight, he'd lose a lot worse than he did vs. Nemkov. In fact, Gus beats any version of Davis at this point...his wrestling improved by leaps and bounds since they first fought.

Stupid comment. If Davis tried to stand with Gus for an entire fight, he'd lose a lot worse than he did vs. Nemkov. In fact, Gus beats any version of Davis at this point...his wrestling improved by leaps and bounds since they first fought.
Gus best win is a washed Glover

Back