Fedors strength and comparison to other HWs (old video, pre HMC fight, easy 20 pull ups)

In this old-ass interview Fedor (at 10:20 mark) easily does 20 pull ups. He also said (for some Ukraine site) that his max squat and bench is the same, around 170-180kg.

Can you imagine DC, Cain or Stipe doing similar? I can see it only on squat for all 3, bench maybe DC, and 20 pull ups i think its possible if all three are doing their max and we sum it all up (last one ofcourse is a joke, but not so far from truth...).

There are also alot of videos where he effortlessly does 30+ explosive low dips.

Which of the HW you think can be compered to the GOAT when it comes to overall (Bodyweight and powerlifting) strenght?

Steroids?
How can anybody be impressed with Russian's lifts...
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...andal-weightlifting-team-banned-a7163076.html

Impressive indeed, but I like to see the chin clear the top of the bar by a fair amount and more of a pause when arms are fully locked out while hanging. That’s how I do them anyway. But I’m only 153 lbs. I use 20lb and 30lb weighted vests for some of my sets though. And my arms are long as hell (5’9” with a wingspan 6’3”)

If Fedor is doing pull ups that way then by all means that's the right way to do them (although there's the chance he does several kinds pull ups, not just one).

Thank you very much for the video.

Those pull ups are a joke (I did like 30+ of those already when I was 14 years old) and this has NOTHING to do with UFC so wasteland this shit.
Added to Ignored list.

Back