Fedor's second wife and losses

OP do you suspect she was Baba Yaga?

30-1-1 before he gets married.

He wins a month after his second marriage. Not much time for things to go bad.

7 months later he loses for the first time in over 10 years. Then loses again. Then loses again.

I blame his decline on his religious bs and bringing his priest around,
that and age of course :D

Second wife did so much damage that Fedor still can't win even though he's back with the first one

Women weaken the knees.

2nd wife put out , first wife doesn’t.

The second wife was not gods will, was his dicks will.

Thats why god punish fedor for cheating on him.

It was more Vadim & Rasputin who was the demise of Fedor imo

A4Yvy_f-maxage-0.gif

30-1-1 before he gets married.

He wins a month after his second marriage. Not much time for things to go bad.

7 months later he loses for the first time in over 10 years. Then loses again. Then loses again.
No pics?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Ban.

<34>

I sometimes had suspected it may be some good track...

He left his average looking wife

fedor-first-wife.jpg

for damn hot looking blonde bombshell wife

23af0a23ab5d1690e36a71434254a042.jpg

photo_eng_13_1_2.jpg

Perhaps she was a bit of trophy wife, the kind that had ruined many men, hell knows.

He's back to his first wife now anyway, and just got trashed by Mittrione. :( :(

I blame his decline on his religious bs and bringing his priest around,
that and age of course :D

Yes, age and treating everything as being “in god’s hands” to quote him literally. That mindset will keep you from taking responsibility for your performances.

It’s a little unsettling how fans of an athlete dissect his personal life. I clicked on the thread, so I guess I’m part of the problem. Forgive me Fedor.

To be fair to Fedor, Russian women age pretty badly even by white women standards, not as badly as British women (age the worse). Mid 30's is the expiration on Russians, Late 20's is British expiration, Portuguese are and example if ng shelf life women, they are good until 43.

Back