Fedors camp has officially begun, knee taped up again.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
f19394ee3ba88b958f8ceb50b43b91cc.png

The camp has begun in Stary Oskol. Sucks to see Fedors knee is taped up again. Same knee that bothered him in the fight with Mir and I hope it wont hinder his training. 42 year old Fedor with a bum knee wrestling with Bader is a scary thought. Hope its not too bad. Good to know he has Nemkov in his camp who just outwrestled Phil Davis. He's no Bader but he's a guy who can push Fedor in the wrestling department.

No need to wrestle when you have judo. I said the same thing with the Chael fight.

I believe in Fedor. He knows what he's doing and I believe the motivation for this fight is at it's peak.

Kneetape Fedor is 2-0 isn’t he?

Hopefully he just wears it to provide some warmth to the joint, there is a picture of him going full throttle on an airdyne bike and he isn't wearing it. If it was a legitimate injury I'd speculate he would wear the wrap for all forms of exercise.

Who is the big guy next to Nemkov?
I might be wrong but I think it's Artur Astakhov.

Guy who stands between Moldavsky and Peter Taijse is Anatoly Malykhin. He is a freestyle wrestler who won russian MMA union cup last year and beat former ACB champion Salimgerey Rasulov (by using his wrestling). Looks like they brought him in specifically to train TDD.

I might be wrong but I think it's Artur Astakhov.

Guy who stands between Moldavsky and Peter Taijse is Anatoly Malykhin. He is a freestyle wrestler who won russian MMA union cup last year and beat former ACB champion Salimgerey Rasulov (by using his wrestling). Looks like they brought him in specifically to train TDD.
Nah, i think you're right, i thought his face was familiar but i wasn't able to remember who he was.
I saw his fights with Omarov and Kolobegov. Good fighter.

To me it looks like he’s icing his knee post training

Knees problems are the fucking worst.

Back