Fedor x Sonnen Odds?

For some reason I think Chael.

Back to basics wrestling against a slower Fedor. His wrestling still works and I think he'll hump Fedor on the ground. The question is whether he can do it for 3 rounds...?

If he can take Rampage and Wand down and control them, I don't see why he cant take an aging Fedor down, he might just sub Fedor if Fedor isn't careful

His submission grappling has improved considerably, he almost caught Tito and he competes quite regularly at world class events - Metamoris, ADCC, etc.
lol

For some reason I think Chael.

Back to basics wrestling against a slower Fedor. His wrestling still works and I think he'll hump Fedor on the ground. The question is whether he can do it for 3 rounds...?

If he can take Rampage and Wand down and control them, I don't see why he cant take an aging Fedor down, he might just sub Fedor if Fedor isn't careful

His submission grappling has improved considerably, he almost caught Tito and he competes quite regularly at world class events - Metamoris, ADCC, etc.

Fedor has like 30 pounds on him, at this point even guys like Maldonado and Mir can threaten him on the feet but wrestlefucking Fedor is gonna be hard as he's always in good shape. Also Sonnen is pretty easy to stop, one good punch and he starts panic wrestling and if he cant get the takedown he's gonna look for a way out.

Fedor has like 30 pounds on him, at this point even guys like Maldonado and Mir can threaten him on the feet but wrestlefucking Fedor is gonna be hard as he's always in good shape. Also Sonnen is pretty easy to stop, one good punch and he starts panic wrestling and if he cant get the takedown he's gonna look for a way out.
Yeah, I'm hoping Fedor throws hard and fast and Sonnen is tagged early and is overwhelmed

Back