Fedor was the only ever 'Baddest Man On The Planet'

Tyson might be much more well known than Fedor, but would you really pick Tyson over Fedor in a MMA fight?

The baddest man on the planet has to be the person who without a doubt is most likely to win a 1v1 unarmed fight against ANYONE on the planet. For this reason, no one other than a HW MMA fighter can be considered. At the very least, a fighter has to prove themselves at HW. They also have to win for a long period of time against good competition so that there can be no doubt that they are the baddest man. The only people who qualify for me are:
1. Fedor (2000 - 2006)
2. Healthy Cain (2010 - 2013)--- I know he lost to JDS in this period, but his 2 rematches of dominance proved that he was above JDS overall
3. Stipe (2016 - Current)-- He still a lot to prove, but right now he's proven himself above everyone else

probably, considering Fedor liked to stand and bang for a while and got fucking rocked against scrubs all the time. Like fucking Brett Rogers FFS, and thats just the tip of the ice berg that would beat Fedors ass before he locked in an armbar

if he got rocked against Mike Tyson he would be brain dead

there was never a scarier HW in history. infinitely more well known than Fedor, more video games, movies, documentaries than Fedor can dream of, better record than Fedor as Fedor continues to tarnish his legacy, and it can be arguable that Fedor never fought in the premier org to begin with

not even close

ask your parents who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson. Ask your mom who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson

Ask Mike Tyson what he thinks about Fedor. Even Tyson shows respect.

People can argue all they want, yes, the sport was younger and less fighters/divisions etc, but, of all the “GOAT” talks, there was only 1 of them who was the #1 fighter in all of MMA at any point of their peaks. And that is Fedor.

#TheLastEmperor

Fedor is the only one true goat though.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

If there are...please post links.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2626102/

MV5BMjM4MzUyMDUwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkzNjgxMTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,669,1000_AL_.jpg

yeah with japanese fans and guys who fapped in their moms basement. it was still a taboo sport
Umm... TUF came out in 2005 which means fighting was shown on national TV. MMA's taboo image was pretty much dying in 2001.

Anyone who can look at Pride and the UFC between '01-'06 and say that the UFC was a better promotion, better roster, etc is delusional.

Tyson might be much more well known than Fedor, but would you really pick Tyson over Fedor in a MMA fight?

The baddest man on the planet has to be the person who without a doubt is most likely to win a 1v1 unarmed fight against ANYONE on the planet. For this reason, no one other than a HW MMA fighter can be considered. At the very least, a fighter has to prove themselves at HW. They also have to win for a long period of time against good competition so that there can be no doubt that they are the baddest man. The only people who qualify for me are:
1. Fedor (2000 - 2006)
2. Healthy Cain (2010 - 2013)--- I know he lost to JDS in this period, but his 2 rematches of dominance proved that he was above JDS overall
3. Stipe (2016 - Current)-- He still a lot to prove, but right now he's proven himself above everyone else
Stipe is quietly building himself quite the legacy.

The baddest man on the planet beaten like a helpless child by UFC-caliber journeymen:

2dw592a.jpg

4_medium_medium.gif

d314c4f1e0f373664e6762dd1fe519e1.jpg

Xbox better than PS? Gtfo.

To be honest, I never played either. If I want to do any serious gaming, I'll use my PC. That being said... I logged thousands upon thousands of hours on the N64 in multiplayer with Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, F-Zero, Mario Kart, etc. Lots of great times.

My son has pretty much every console, and the Sony incarnations barely get touched.

Tyson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fedor

My worst nightmare ever would be getting stuck in a cell with prime Tyson.

#metooshit

Fedor is the only one true goat though.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

If there are...please post links.
didn't they used to call Ken Scamrock "The Most Dangeous Man in the World" or some stupid shit?

Capture.jpg

there was never a scarier HW in history. infinitely more well known than Fedor, more video games, movies, documentaries than Fedor can dream of, better record than Fedor as Fedor continues to tarnish his legacy, and it can be arguable that Fedor never fought in the premier org to begin with

not even close

ask your parents who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson. Ask your mom who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson

Hence, lies the problem with "good ol' Sherdog". You are going by the most "popular" fighter and gulping down what they are spoon feeding you in the media. Who was "scared" of Tyson in the Heavyweight division back then? Old guys, that's who. NONE of the younger fighters coming in (don't forget Foreman who was begging for a fight) were scared of him. Buster Douglass, flat out whipped his ass and so did Holyfield. It wasn't even close, in either of those fights. Next, Mr. "I buy into the hype" GOAT expert, WHO was Tyson's Marquee victory that put him on the map as a killer??? Look at his record and the guys that he beat. Lastly, Tyson tarnished his record pretty good with his defeats against much lesser opponents but he mostly tarnished it with HIS OWN ADMISSION of being coked up for nearly all of his fights using a fake pee-pee with someone else' urine to help him pass his tests. Tyson isn't even close to Fedor's GOAT status. If you believe that, then you probably believe that Fedor "ducked" all of the great competition that was in the UFC during his prime... you know, guys like Monson, Buentello, Marcio Cruz, Brando Vera, Asuerio Silva, Fabiano Scherner, Dan Christison, Anthony Perosh, Gilbert Aldana.... should I continue or have you asked "who the fook is that guy" enough times? All of the BEST heavyweights in the world were in Pride and that is where Fedor ruled. I know it is hard to believe that a Russian fighter isn't going to receive as much promotion and marketing in the USA... that's weird, isn't it?

probably, considering Fedor liked to stand and bang for a while and got fucking rocked against scrubs all the time. Like fucking Brett Rogers FFS, and thats just the tip of the ice berg that would beat Fedors ass before he locked in an armbar

if he got rocked against Mike Tyson he would be brain dead
He would take Tyson down and put him to sleep...

There is a reason Fedor never came to the UFC and his name was Brock Lesnar. Once Fedor saw the Vanilla Gorilla handle Mir, Couture, etc he knew the truth would come out so he management team turned down all the UFC offers.

Can't be the GOAT when you duck the best heavyweights in the UFC and run from Lesnar

Back