Fedor vs. Zulu at Pride Shockwave 2005 was the first MMA Super Fight!

I think Shogun takes em both. Same night.

come at me bro
latest

suplex city
randleman+slam+fedor.gif

I think Shogun takes em both. Same night.

Shogun was a beast back in Pride.

That being said he had a loss to Renato Sobral (the guy who Fedor handled easily), and Mark Coleman broke his arm en route to a victory in Pride 31.
At Pride 32 Fedor armbarred Mark.

Because he fought a bunch of nobodies. Zulu lost by submission to freakin' Butterbean. He was terrible.
Butterbean was a brown belt under world renowned BJJ champ Renato Laranja

Zulu has a TKO(corner stoppage) win over Ikuhisa Minowa (Minowaman).

How about that?!?

The guy has over 100 fights under MMA rules.

Are you fucking stupid, Minowa weight like 186 lb, which is a welterweight...

It pains me to see all these noobie noobers spew ignorance about Fedor. For those that were into MMA during this Sylvia era, there was no doubt that this was the greatest fighter in the world that we were witnessing make history.

Jon Jon has a foot reach on Fedor and nearly half a foot in height. Fedor always competed at a massive disadvantage and always won. If we are ever to give Jon Jones comparison to
Fedor, he need to beat Stipe, Reem, Cain, etc, as Fedor cleaned out all the biggest and baddest men on the planet during his reign.

Last edited:
The undefeated reigning HW champion vs. the brazilian Brock Lesnar.

Probably made millions at PPV at the time.

What u guys say?

fedor-emelianenko-vs-zulu.jpg
No it wasn't. One of those Shamrock fights was, back in the '90s. They even had a belt for them.

Zulu has 17 fights on Sherdog. Backyard brawls and made-up fights don't count. That's the same reason Rickson is supposedly 400-1 and Houston Alexander was 250-0 before doing "real" MMA.
I am am one of the people who believes prime houston alexander (the one who fought keith jardine and sakara) would be fedor.

Fedor isnt good at fighting smaller men. Fedor wins against bigger fighters because they lower their expectations and dont fight as hard since they are bigger they dont need to try.

It pains me to see all these noobie noobers spew ignorance about Fedor. For those that were into MMA during this Sylvia era, there was no doubt that this was the greatest fighter in the world that we were witnessing make history.

Jon Jon has a foot reach on Fedor and nearly half a foot in height. Fedor always competed at a massive disadvantage and always won. If we are ever to give Jon Jones comparison to
Fedor, he need to beat Stipe, Reem, Cain, etc, as Fedor cleaned out all the biggest and baddest man on the planet during his reign.
Fedor fought people who lowered their confidence because they were bigger than fedor. Fedors wins are all psychological. Maldonado almost beat fedor because he went full force on the smaller man.

Fedor fought people who lowered their confidence because they were bigger than fedor. Fedors wins are all psychological. Maldonado almost beat fedor because he went full force on the smaller man.

wasnt this fight in year 2016? i dont get your point with that fight
{<huh}

Butterbean was a brown belt under world renowned BJJ champ Renato Laranja

That's okay. He still got destroyed by almost any MMA opponent he fought, including Pat Smith (yes, the UFC 1 guy) in 2008. His only notable wins were Cabbage (who broke his arm) and JT (who at least got KO'd by boxer Butterbean, not submitted).

Again, Zulu is a joke.

Fedor, he need to beat Stipe, Reem, Cain, etc, as Fedor cleaned out all the biggest and baddest man on the planet during his reign.
The only reason they are that much bigger is the HW class goes from 206 to 265. Fedor was the GOAT for awhe with quality wins over cro cop big nog but when it came time to step up he bitched out and claimed it was about money. Every other legit pride fighter went to UFC after the aquisition except Fedor. He didn't want the drug tests and demanded more money than any fighter ever. He tainted his own legacy by bitching up when I came to the big show. Shogun Big Nog Rampage Hendo all went on to do great things in the UFC but Fedor bitched out

And only douchebags say noob. I've been a member since 97 so take that shit some where else

Zulu has a TKO(corner stoppage) win over Ikuhisa Minowa (Minowaman).

How about that?!?

Not impressed the slightest. A 400 pound 6 foot 7 man beating on some 5'8 welterweight... Also Minowa may have a hundred fights but lost nearly half of them and couldn't survive with C level competition today. Zulu is not a notable victory in fedors career by a long shot, its actually kind of embarrassing that the fight happened in the first place

Back