Fedor vs Roy Nelson

G

GOATweight

It's the fight to make. It's the fight they are going to make I think.

mma_fedor_emelianenko_in_600.jpg

gettyimages-6102160401.jpg

Other "interesting" fights would be against Chael Sonnen (just because of the press conferences leading up to the fight), Wanderlei Silva or Randy Couture.

Fedor already said in an interview that he is not going to retire.

thats actually a great fight on paper for Fedor. Roy has one trick. idk though, Fedor is done he just can't take a shot anymore. Im sure he still looks amazing in training. He's fast on his feet and hits pads and bags hard, but he just can't take a punch anymore.

roy would ko fedor. it would be more embarrassing than the mitrione fight. fedor needs to fight in king of the cage against c level fighters, so we could see some ko's and submissions from him.

O well no.. please retire Fedor.

Roy will KO him waste of time and sad shit for Fedor and his fans.

Roy's chin seems to still have its near-supernatural properties. I think he'd catch Fedor at some point and put him out. Not sure if Fedor has him anywhere.

It's the fight to make. It's the fight they are going to make I think.

mma_fedor_emelianenko_in_600.jpg

gettyimages-6102160401.jpg

Other "interesting" fights would be against Chael Sonnen (just because of the press conferences leading up to the fight), Wanderlei Silva or Randy Couture.

Fedor already said in an interview that he is not going to retire.

No. "Big Country" would kill Fedor.

Roy would win. He would endure a couple flurries, Fedor would get sloppy and Roy would ko him. Guaranteed.

Fedor is done. Roy would KO him. He should have stayed retired.

I think MMA math works this time. Roy beat Meathead pretty easy and he'd beat Fedor the same.

Roy has already knocked out Nog and Cro-Cop. If he beats Fedor, the sun might fall from the sky.

I can't deal with Fedor losing to Roy Nelson. I won't even watch it.

Some of you have a really tough time accepting reality. Roy would KO Fedor with ease. Fedor's chin is gone and it should have been obvious after the Maldonado fight that he has no business being in the cage against anybody even remotely ranked anymore. I want him to retire, but any of the other options you mentioned would be much better than Roy.

Can you believe that, should this fight happen, Roy "Big Mac" Nelson would have a very fair chance of having wins over Fedor, Big Nog and Cro Cop?

Roy always looks for the over hand right which is predictable, but theres no way Fedor survives it at this point in his career if it lands

Back