Fedor vs Mitrione

it will be a sad day when Mitrione knock out Fedor cold....

Fedor catching a fade in this one. If I can get MM at -220 or better I'm hammering it.

Im really hoping we are all wrong and Fedor puts on a clinic but the realist in me just cant see it. Win or lose I dont see this being a struggle free fight for Fedor. If he struggled with Rogers 7 years ago and struggled with Maldonado now there is a high % chance that he is going to struggle with someone like Matt. Its going to be hard to watch this one after riding with the GOAT since 2004. I really hope he has it in him but I have a bad feeling about it.

You don't, damn it all. As a Fedor fan, he either needs to start training and dieting seriously or stay retired. I do not want to see him take a beating.
After seeing how penn looked, it makes me worry fedor night doesn't end well.

Feel like this is the last year we see penn, Anderson and fedor in the cages.

New pic from Stariy Oskol
aT_uIzMvto0.jpg

What happened to his legs?

some more:
jI2H7SgaLpA.jpg

Peter Teijsse is in the house!
i_ULPgGZKgw.jpg

This reporter from Stariy Oskol (yes the one in the arms of Peter) will publish a new interview with Fedor in the coming Hours/days. I'll post it here and translate it once it's out.

After seeing how penn looked, it makes me worry fedor night doesn't end well.

Feel like this is the last year we see penn, Anderson and fedor in the cages.

Yeah. Each fighter has the right to decide how and when they go out, but they really have nothing to prove any more. At this point additional beatings are just insult to injury.

some more:
jI2H7SgaLpA.jpg

Peter Teijsse is in the house!
i_ULPgGZKgw.jpg

This reporter from Stariy Oskol (yes the one in the arms of Peter) will publish a new interview with Fedor in the coming Hours/days. I'll post it here and translate it once it's out.

Still not out???

Back