Fedor vs Meathead Set to Co Main Event Bellator 180 PPV

Wow you are neither funny nor clever mate! Do not try and be smart with me because I can guarantee you wll be ousted by superior intelligence. Maybe next time you can use your McDonald's paycheck to train with Travis Fulton and brag about it on sherdog?

Done responding, officially rekted you!

big_show_suck_it.gif

Bro, mate, bro, mate, b8, muh college, rekt, m8, lulz, keyboard warrior, lulz, salt, tears, so much salt.

You are a walking meme. And a shitty one. Truly one of the shittiest shit posters I have seen. Your not even a decent troll. Garbage.

I wonder whether Fedor will go for body shots.

Bro, mate, bro, mate, b8, muh college, rekt, m8, lulz, keyboard warrior, lulz, salt, tears, so much salt.

You are a walking meme. And a shitty one. Truly one of the shittiest shit posters I have seen. Your not even a decent troll. Garbage.

Verified G.E.D. recipient. Go away kid!

watch out you might get "rekt" by his self proclaimed superior intelligence.

I think Davis is scare of Bader. Ever since their wrestling days, Bader owned his soul. Then in the UFC, Bader put a decent beating on him. Now, Bader is taking that Toys R Us belt away from him.

Some good news:
Fedor will be training in Holland with Peter Teijsse for a whole month before his Bellator debut.

Back