Fedor vs Meathead Set to Co Main Event Bellator 180 PPV

Wand/Sonnen
Fedor/Meathead
Davis/Bader
Larkin/???
Tito/Rampage (not gonna happen but would be awesome)

lol... how embarassing is that?

The GOAT put on a CO-main event in the 2nd tier organization.

Holy cow!

i was hoping for a more interesting matchup. would have liked to see Fedor vs either Rampage or Mo but this rebooking will do i guess.

Wand/Sonnen
Fedor/Meathead
Davis/Bader
Larkin/???
Tito/Rampage (not gonna happen but would be awesome)

I think it will be 2 title fights
Chandler probably, IIRC he is the only champ who is not scheduled (besides PhilD who is a lock for this card)

i was hoping for a more interesting matchup. would have liked to see Fedor vs either Rampage or Mo but this rebooking will do i guess.

I'm just happy is not Beltran

Hoping its still mitrione so we can see fedor kod again by another UFC reject lol!

The only time fedor was (t)ko'ed was against Henderson. Henderson's last fight was a title fight in the UFC.

At least get your facts straight when being a pathetic hater.

So we were originally supposed to get this fight for free and now we have to pay for it? GTFO Belltor

Cards looking awesome so far, mo vs page shouldnt headline though, I'd rather see Fedor or Chandler vs anybody headline the card

I'd like to see chandler on the card, but against whims? Big pitbull? No thanks.

Bellator dropped the ball with its shotty match making. Pitbull took out Thomson, but has lost twice to chandler. Piccolotti and primus are notible up and comers, but are far to green at this point.

My guess is that they'd throw maybe lahat vs chandler on this card or dare I say it, give Thomson a title shot after getting slept by pitbull

Bought there last PPV and I will buy this one aswell, love Bellator

The only time fedor was (t)ko'ed was against Henderson. Henderson's last fight was a title fight in the UFC.

At least get your facts straight when being a pathetic hater.

I was not talking about Hendo, I would never talk about old man Hendo that way. He is the MW that put Fedor's lights out and it was fucking amazing seeing all Fedora's butthurt fans cry rivers. Those rivers tasted amazing!!!!

giphy.gif

UFC reject had Fedor chicken dancing allover the cage HAHA!

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

Yes you dont like Fedor we heard you, go retard up the UFC section you'll probably make some friends
QASOJat.gif

Haha typical fedor fan boy, name calls because he has no legs to stand on...go stanky leg like fedor did against Brawldando mate!

I was not talking about Hendo, I would never talk about old man Hendo that way. He is the MW that put Fedor's lights out and it was fucking amazing seeing all Fedora's butthurt fans cry rivers. Those rivers tasted amazing!!!!

giphy.gif

UFC reject had Fedor chicken dancing allover the cage HAHA!

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

Blocked. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Haha typical fedor fan boy, name calls because he has no legs to stand on...go stanky leg like fedor did against Brawldando mate!
I have already seen you get schooled in almost every other fedor thread over the past month or two, why argue with stupid you are here to bash not listen to arguments you already made up your mind... Why even post in fedor threads other then to piss people off, or to try and convince them not to cheer for one of the most loved fighters in the sport?? Get a life neckbeard

Some big names on this card. Hope they do a good number of buys.

Smart move not making it the main event considering Fedor doesn't draw any viewers.

Back