Fedor vs Hendo showed Russian vs Holland training

Fedor would have crushed Werdum, Bigfoot or Hendo just as easily as those "non-dangerous" fighters if he had trained in Holland in a real camp with a real gameplan.

No he wouldnt you delusional idiot. Jeff Monson came out limping to the ring. Rizzo was a walking corpse with a decade of brain damage. Ishii was in his 6th professional fight with not a single amateur bout. Are you that fucking stupid to compare these guys to Werdum who went on to finish Cain in the UFC, Henderson who was on the best run of his career, juiced up on TRT and KOing everyone and Bigfoot who was juiced up as well at 285lbs and knocking out the likes of Overeem and Travis Browne???

Who in these magical camps in Holland would prepare Fedor for the grappling of Werdum? Who would prepare him for the top mount and heavy BJJ/ GnP of Bigfoot? Who in Holland would prepare him for Henderson's clinch brawling and aggression? Nobody.

Stop comparing Monson, Ishii and Rizzo to these guys:

tumblr_npy2mltxaH1u2ragso2_250.gif
mma_u_silva_browne_b2_300.jpg

Dan-Henderson-vs-Renato-Babalu-Sobral-17.jpg

Training in Holland wouldnt have made Fedor "Easily beat these guys" you stupid idiot. They are far more fierce, prepared, trained, experienced, youthfull and dangerous than Ishii, Monson and Rizzo.

For fucks sake this shouldnt be that hard to grasp. You ducked my last post like a bitch because you got owned and Im hoping you read this one so you dont make another stupid post about Fedor training in Holland again.

If you do Ill own you a third time and you will be getting your shinebox for real and applying TWO COATS of wax to my car you bum.

2coats.gif

@Rogerdraven

Maybe PRIDE. :)

DUN DUN DUN-DUN................DUN DUN DUN-DUN.....pew-pew-pew, pew-pew-pew, DUH DUN DUN DUN DU-NUh-nu-ne-ne-ne-ne-nuh-nehhh, DUH DUN DUN DUN DUN-NUh-nu-ne-ne-ne-ne-nuh-nehhh....dunununu, dunnnununu, dunununun, nehnehnehnehenehenhnehnehnehnehnehneh, nuh neeeeeeeeh, nuh neeeeeeeh, nuuh neeeeeeeeehn, neh neh neh neh......

Seriously though. I'm going to this fight and I'm fedor's girthiest fan and I honestly thing he will get stone-cold mirked. If he goes in super aggro against Mitrione he's dead. I just wanna see a calm, collected counterstriking Fedor. Can you imagine if he spent the last 4 months at Jackson's? God damn...I wish he would forsake his family and friends and move to America but the dude is just too loyal. And apparently doesn't give AF lol. You have to think he knows that training in Russia isn't ideal for him. Yet he still...does it...

Back