Fedor vs. Couture should happen now in Bellator

Well will fedor be on the same stuff???

Imagine if fedor got on TRT right now like Randy did during the latter half of his career...

Would be pretty scary lol

Imagine if fedor got on TRT right now like Randy did during the latter half of his career...

Would be pretty scary lol

Imagine if fedor fought clean he would probably go 4-4 on American soil…oh wait

Randy would have never achieved much of his HW accolades had it not been for TRT.

But really watching Big nog beat Couture the way he did I think Fedor would destroy ol randy.....like any version of either and fedor wins.

I'm just saying if fedor got to jump on TRT he'd have a magical career resurgence too lol.

I don't see it ever happening.

something like Fedor vs Barnett or Fedor vs Brock even might be more realistic ... if Bellator could arrange it.

something like Fedor vs Barnett or Fedor vs Brock even might be more realistic ... if Bellator could arrange it.
Brock makes way too much dough fighting for the UFC to consider Bellator, and opening up his sponsorship isn't going to cover the shortfall as most if not all of his sponsors are through his WWE deal anyway.

Mir vs Fedor has always been a bigger match up for me.

I honestly don't mind freakshows, if they put together Fedor vs Couture I wouldn't whinge.

I do too the hw freakshows r the best too. I kinda wish bellator would have done royce/dada 5000 after dada lost to kimbo and royce beat Ken lol. The size would be ridiculous but that kinda match up is the only reason royce is really known. Thats his bread and butter and dada is pretty terrible.

Idk hendo smothered Fedor and it seemed to work until that cross cage massive.combo that almost put Dan's lights then bam we know the rest. But that style would frustrate Fedor.

I do too the hw freakshows r the best too. I kinda wish bellator would have done royce/dada 5000 after dada lost to kimbo and royce beat Ken lol. The size would be ridiculous but that kinda match up is the only reason royce is really known. Thats his bread and butter and dada is pretty terrible.

I was hoping to see Kimbo vs Royce

They should dig up Bruce Lee and Muhammad Ali's corpses and throw them at each other. The one that stays up the longest wins.

Couture forced to retire by Machida never was right to me.

Back